Her hardest hue to hold.  
Her early leaf’s a flower;  
But only so an hour.  
Then leaf subsides to leaf.  
So Eden sank to grief,  
So dawn goes down to day.  
Nothing gold can stay.
Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
I’ve just let go a huge burden today that has been tormenting me for so long. I’ve cut ties with an organization that has “helped” me find a job only to realize that in the end they’ve been using me instead of helping me. I honestly wished I knew earlier, but I’m glad it’s over.
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Just scrolling through YouTube and see a thumbnail of a || rotting human corpse with purified liquids leaking from a coffin||. Now I can’t get that horrific image out of my head. Thanks a lot YouTube!
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Flutter_Lover  
If you’s got the time and access to watch Pixar’s SOUL then do it.

You’s either enjoy the movie (like I did, like A LOT) or you will hate it very much and turn you that much more bitter.

Stay alive, bro. Look at me; I’m still here practicing drawing even when it seems like im going nowhere.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Scrabbleman  
Ok. But it still dont explain whether or not it’s something that is abhorable or evil tho.  
…  
The entire thing about common sense and etiquette is absolutely censorship.

In Japan for example, attempting to voice out individual opinion or being a snowflake is frowned upon, and that conformity and self-censorship is seen as virtue.

In fact I censor myself 100% of the time and I dont feel…oppressed by it. For me there’s a proper time and place for a form of expression within an agreed upon boundaries.

Heck. You wearing fucking clothes is censorship and I, who work in a business establishment, have absolute right to censor the shit out of a potential client who comes in with clothes that in our opinion may offend me, the workers, the employers, the investors or other clients.

So yeah. Censorship FTW, if that’s how you frame it. It also shows “who’s in charge.”
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Those complaining about censorship shouldnt act like they havent censored anybody. You HAVE censored somebody in your life. Upvotes and downvotes and brigading someone and creating 200 alt-accounts to drown out the other voice thru funny memes and circle jerk is censorship, if you go by the image.

So fuck off with that hypocrisy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide