Vent thread

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Done. Quick and painless and results looking good. Uniform fitting is next. Don’t know when and nothing is garunteed untill the official confirmation but things are looking good.

In good traffic, it would take a little over an hour to drive from my house to the academy. But peak hour travel could double it. Unless I find accommodation at the academy I could be looking at a 4 hour round trip everyday for 6 months, but I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Guys this is killing me. Where this quote from?

“I never lose. Either I win or I learn”

Why is it attributed to so many people?!
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Why does everything I like always have to be treated as shit. It just gets to the point where I don’t wanna talk about things I like as it falls into traps of being treated by everyone else as terrible trash and so I just like terrible trash. It’s like why even enjoy anything, there’s always someone to rain on your parade and boast about something you don’t like instead. What’s even the point of liking things.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I’m just so fucking tired of people talking over others and everything I like being trash and shit and HAHA I CAN’T BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE IT and “even people who like it don’t like that” so like why even bother enjoying anything if I get talked over and treated like my opinion is trash and doesn’t exist and everyone agrees with the negatives. I just fucking hate it so much. I’m just so tired of everything I like always being treated as trash. I’ll repeat this until the end of time because it will never get better. So fucking sorry I like something and it means a lot to me but I forgot “it’s trash and everyone thinks it’s trash only 3 people like it hahaha you can only like it ironically hahahahaha” eat my fucking ass you damn shitheads. I’m not allowed to enjoy anything.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

you ever ate pistachio, peanuts or sunflower seeds and you get into a loop of peeling the nutshell-> discarding the nutshell-> eating the nutmeat and you do that often enough it would go on autopilot?

And then you broke sequence one time, discarding the nutmeat and eating the nutshell instead? Yeah that’s the worst feeling like “did I just turn stupid?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide