Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’ll not spend another red cent on anything Games Workshop puts out, or anything Warhammer related that’s not second hand.

That company has been anti-consumer for a long time, but now they’ve gone above and beyond the call of awful.

Fuck them with a Nova cannon right up the ass.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Penguin Dragneel  
GW has been going after fan animations likely due to their own animated works coming out, and combined with their price gouging and choices to make huge changes to their settings to reboot them to try and bring in new fans it’s causing some old guard to be come fed up with them,
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I’m about to commit arson by setting that Karaoke Machine on fire my neighbors have been blaring out loud and singing shit all night long.

Hell, Their drunkass voice even fucking sucks I can’t even outloud their noises with heavy metal.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I’m ready to go to jail.

By the time they’re done with all that singing bee from hell, i’ll sabotage that machine and frame some of them into breaking their own shit.

Or i’m gonna have to go to a nearest gas station for a liter of diesel.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Zincy

Games workshop started out selling miniatures for other Tabletop games like DnD, Elric, Conan and Lord of the rings to name a few. When they decided to create their own game they just repurposed those old miniatures and ripped off every Fantasy and Sci-fi property in existence to create their settings.

Warhammer is the equivalent of some kid tipping out his toy box and making his He-man figures fight his ninja turtles and Gi-joes and pretending it makes sense.

Not to mention the very concept of chaos and it’s iconography was ripped straight from Michael moorcock’s elric of melnibone series.

Elric was defined by the conflict between the gods of chaos and gods of order. Hey, remember those Order gods warhammer fantasy had in early editions?

If Michael Moorcock decided to sue Games workshop, He’d win and warhammer would never be the same. If games workshop had any brains they’d stop drawing attention to themselves and their own history of IP theft with all this anti-consumer and anti-fair use bullshit.

So when Games workshop complains about copy right infringement I just have to shake my head at the sheer balls of a company that built itself on Theft and Plagiarism.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Mikey  
Warhammer ripped off everyone. Blizzard ripping off warhammer is just a thief stealing from another thief. Karma.

The only reason Michael Moorcock hasn’t sued Games workshop is because he’s a hippy and not very litigious or protective of his IP. He’s more than happy to let others write story’s set in his mythos But even he’s called Games workshop “craven thieves”.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Mikey  
The chaos Gods are from Elric, Including the 8 pointed star, coined as a symbol for chaos by The elric series. Ulthuan and Naggaroth are just melnibone and Aenarion Is Elric. The original witch hunter models were Solomon kane models. The Moot and halflings are the shire and Hobbits. Sigmar is Conan and Ulric is Crom.

Beastmen were a race from another series altogether. Brettonia is ripped straight from the Lyonesse trilogy by Jack Vance, interspersed with Arthurian mythology.

The old world is the young kingdoms from Elric. Warhammer use to have gods of order like elric. Malus Darkblade is another take on elric. So is Teclis. Dwarves and High elves are stock Tolkien. The Skaven are Suspiciously similar to the Skeksis from Dark Crystal.

The Carstiens were stolen from an Old Hammer horror film called the vampire lovers and mixed with Dracula.

I could go on.

40k is just Dune, Starship troopers, Alien, 2000AD and blade runner. The Titans and Imperial knights are just a take on Battletech.

Ciaphias Kain is Flashman by george frasure. Gaunts Ghosts are Sharpes Rifles by Bernard Cornwall.

Arbites Are judge dread. The god emperor is a take on the God emperor of Dune and they both use foresight to steer humanity onto the “golden path”.

Etc etc.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I had to go to the Emergency room hospital twice. Running across the highway holding my bike I tripped, when I landed a glass bottle of beer broke, I was shaky, sweating and annoyed. When I got home I realized their was a big gash in my side with severed muscle that bleeds profusely in certain positions.

I put all my pressure on it and tell my mom to talk to 911. They get me sewed up and x-rayed and I can go home. So I walk home in a hospital gown, and because I’m a stubborn mule I bought the same beer that mutilated me in the first place and limp home.

A police officer pulls me over thinking I’m a runaway from a mental institution, I show him my hospital discharge and I’d he lets me go. He notices the beer and says I can’t drink that in public but it was empty by the time so I told him I forgotten when I drank it, and was just carrying the bottle to not liter.

I get home, the muscle itself starts making a hematoma, instead of calling the 911 twice since the external bleeding stopped I just head back to the hospital on bike at 4am clutching my side, sweating profusely,I told them about my concerns of muscular hematoma and rabdomyalisis.

Both show up, I correctly diagnosed myself. Now they’re keeping me for a day and running test and treatments, including antibiotics and saline.

This day has been buck wild. Life just got real.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Well I really didn’t diagnose myself, I just happened to have both of the main two comorbidities associated with this kind of injury, besides sepsis from the glass putting substances in the blood.
Beth

In digital purgatory
This is very dark and sad, for brave hardboiled souls. This part needs needs like Sear/Bad heart/Zincy level clearance to read.

There is I left out…

Four in the morning biking back to the hospital with the bandaged and stitched gash ,an armadillo tries to cross the highway at night. A group of cars quickly approaches and the little guy jumps and panics. Two cars glide over him, until I heard him get chewed by a tire. It felt like a grim parallel because I illegally run across that highway all the time, and that’s how I got the gash in my side.

My soul and pride just kinda died, I don’t know what I am anymore. I obviously don’t care about my life any more than that poor armadillo was able to.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Highway 19 Florida, I live right next to it. I save a lot of time by crossing it illegally. I get off my bike, and carry my bike across (so I can have precise foot control for taking advantage of smaller gaps in the cars) and I can stop/ dive one way or the other in case anything funny happens.

I still did this when I wracked my knee, because limping across 19 is actually safer than trying to bike across.

I’m poor, I don’t give a shit about cars. Car ownership equates to concentual slavery for me. Fuck healthcare too, I can’t afford that shit. I’ll just be my own doctor and use the ER when I’m in over my head.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
@Beth  
I had fucked up days until reading that. Goddamn fucking fate…

I mean, I may have calmed down right now but my latest psychological scar still screams murder, utter destruction, and suffering upon my subjugators so I could redeem my shattered positive vibes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide