Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Most of us 18+ year old goons out here watching cartoons and simping over fictional characters while this 17 year old kid just made a UFC debut to become the youngest fighter in history to have ever stepped foot in the UFC.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
There are also someone else out there who’s a bigger chad than this MMA guy. Let’s say an 11 year old Air Force girl from California who piloted a freaking MiG-29 and broke the sound barrier herself.
Background Pony #2173
You’re wrong
You’re acting like people who get famous are doing better than people who want to have fun. Just because that person did that doesn’t make them any better than anyone else.
Some people are unable to do big things like that due to things like disabilities or trauma.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
I just want to live my life however I want and not worry about comparing myself to someone else who is quote on quote “more successful”. If someone wants to make a name for themselves, then that’s their prerogative, they have an achievable goal and they’re striving towards it. If someone wants to have a comfortable life with a stable job with a romantic partner and a family, then that’s their prerogative too, that’s another achievable goal. If someone just wants to remain a bachelor and have fun indulging themselves in video games and other nerdy stuff, then that’s their prerogative too. Life isn’t always about being a household name, more that you lived the life that you wanted as long as it doesn’t bother or kill anybody.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I hate it when people say things like “This successful person did something big at a very young age, which is usually around 18 to 23.” or when parents say “When I was at your age, I was doing this, this, and that” to make you feel guilty about life. I’m always afraid I’m too late to do anything because of stupid comparisons like those.
Heyo, gotta post one of my old posts back since somehow age and success are being compared again. Ageism exists and this is how it works.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Now I feel like knocking people out cold for no reason within my sights outside right now after everybody just took my statement waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too personally.
Nobody no want none of my smoke BRAH!
LeoNero
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@Mr.Myoozik
I’d rather not be famous or be a celebrity or household name. Rather stay as far from the public eye as possible, and just live a quiet life. Just feels like being a big name has more weight to carry and i don’t want to carry all that weight.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
If I take my threats seriously, someone else is gonna go either to the ICU or their loved ones mourning the guy I murdered and I will either be in prison or in a grave.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
One thing that grinds my gears when it comes to British cartoons is when they decide to bring them here to the States and re-dub it for Americanization.
They’re literally in the same language. Why would anyone care about different accents and pronunciations? To me it’s a waste of money. Just show them with the original voice track!
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
If NATO ever mobilizes against Russia and China for WW3.
I recommend giving those who talk tough on Twitter and social media priority draft.
Have the virtue signalers, grifters, trolls, and the Blue Check marks fight in a real war.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide