Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I think the stigma of judging others by their pfp will sadly go on no matter how many years have passed since a things of the past became irrelevant because non-cultured people always view grown up people who still likes animated materials on Television and Internet as weird pests who failed to become like one of them.
Those kinds of people honestly are the worst.
Let me rephrase this.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
He and some of his execs actually went before the US Congress and said, and I quote:
Facebook is a real identity platform.
If they ever admit how many of their users are fake, they’ve perjured themselves.
Plus, all their advertisers will eat their livers for supper. Facebook has spent years charging advertisers for reach and “per click”, claiming that every click was from “one and only one” unique human.
Which is clearly bullshit. I’ve got nearly 5 dozen different “verified” profiles there for development and testing purposes or for doing advertising and Page admin work for clients. Some of the folks I work with have even more.
Course, despite what they say about it in court or before Congress, Facebook itself has no idea how many real users there are on their own platform, and how many are bots or the same person hundreds of times.
Zuck is not even a cocksucking little rat. Even cocksucking little rats have some purpose. Hell, I’d trade a little cocksucking rat for Facebook and it’s asshole cofounder in a heartbeat.
It’s honestly a useless and dangerous concept on behalf of him calling his site a “real identity platform”.
This is why many of young Filipinos (around 7 of 10 most prevalently female) suffer from online harrassment and it will not stop because students these days must required to have Facebook accounts in order for their local schools to contact them through this site to inform them of their academic performances or by emergency means online.
They’re sadly an easy target by online predators.
That’s why most people sometimes conceal their identity by masking themselves with aliases and made up names.
Posted Report
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I am so ready to fucking snap and break so many hornets’ nests at once if anybody gets my drift.
And the lack of replies my posts are getting make me want to do it even harder.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I’ve come to terms with the fact that I’m awful, arrogant, selfish, and a complete piece of shit. I never learned and changed and still do shitty things. I wear a badge made out of shit on my chest and never never learned to tear it off. It’s not easy admitting it but it’s easier when I do. Even the thing I’m doing is shitty in some way.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Man at this point I just want my college semester to be done and over with. No fucking way was I going to write 500 words about a scenario between two people over some stuff that I haven’t seen before and absofuckinglutely no way was I going to write two responses to others about the same thing and make it 150 words. Yeah no, fuck that professor, what kind of dumb bullshit is that? How will that help us learn and understand the concepts more? Oh wait, it won’t!
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
If only I could spend trillions of dollars building a spacecraft enough to hold 100 million people so these close-minded people would stop calling every long ranged Earth photos “fake”.
I feel terribly sorry for humanity sometimes.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Khamzat Chimaev
Avatarism. I’ve always been an enormous fan of people presenting themselves online how ever they want to.
But, schools using Facebook for that kind of stuff? Ew. I mean, I get it - over there Facebook has been sold “As The Internet”. Like in the US where people are using MicroSoft Outlook as a file system, it’s how the computer or phone or tablet is being sold.
It’s like some places with Cokecola. “Why are you drinking coke?” Because it’s the only fucking thing we have.
@Red-Supernova
Does this help?
@Mr.Myoozik
Dude. Just write the words. It’s cinema - all anyone cares about is words on paper, but no one reads the words until the script read through.
All you need is a pitch. It’s the only thing that matters. Do the elevator script, and pad it to 500 words, and you’re golden.
If the prof complains, just let them know you are DOING IT RIGHT! Be sure to put a foot on their desk and look out the window like a 1700’s explorer when you say that part.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Just Wayne
You sure? Lately, I’ve been hounding various places to demand to make me free art because I’m still very upset about losing my artist friend.
@Ciaran
Somewhat. I would like it if others tried talking with my about my current dilemma.
Posted Report
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I don’t think I have any emotional problems. I’m just stupid in a way that can be hard for myself to pin down. Sooner i can fix it the better
I learn everything out of order, and out of situational contact.
Obsessed with trying to become better, and smarter, fixing and issue i don’t have, but not handling the task in front of me.
I can’t take more art work atm, I need a job that actually pays money, and stick to that job for a long time, with art as a side hustle. Art doesn’t make shit. Everyone thinks art is easier because kids who are taken care of by their parents are undercutting the market, and they’re even better at art than me because they haven’t discovered drugs yet lmao. People that think art is easy and I can just make it in thirty minutes suck, but I do it to myself by stalling and charging so little (that is specifically going to target people who don’t know the value of art, very stupid)
Not even having my portfolio where different demographics can see it is stupid. I need to find anyone willing to pay the price I need, do their work on time, and pay some people back.
I’m about to be in some extreme kind of poverty, my situation is hilariously bad. Too lazy, I will finish all my art, find a place to sleep and get a job.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Boomer Parents be like:
“BACK IN MAH DAY, WE KIDS PLAYED WITH SHOTGUNS, DYNAMITE, CHAINSAWS, AND WILD WOLVES IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! YOU SNOWFLAKES DON’T KNOW HARDCORE!!!”
And yet lose their shit so easily:
“WHAT? YOU’RE PLAYING WITH SKATEBOARDS AND LISTENING TO ROCK MUSIC? HOW OUTRAGEOUS AND DANGEROUS!!!”
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Ciaran
How about no? I’m just done and I want it over with since I have two weeks left and all I care about are the finals. I got all the big projects done that are worth like 300 points so it’s not like me failing this (which I doubt) will screw me over in the end.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide