Vent thread

Background Pony #4465
Does anyone else feel kinda embarrassed to be a brony, or even for just liking MLP a little bit? Like, I haven’t really actively watched MLP for some time now (haven’t watched any of G5 either) and it’s not something that’s on my mind all the time or anything, but it does make me happy. I’m afraid to be honest about it with others, though, because of the show’s intended audience. I mean, my parents know about it and are fine with it, but I haven’t told any of my friends about it or anything.
WojTek-ツ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
I have been up for 24 hours and will be lucky if I get 5 hours of sleep tonight.
24hrs? Pffft
Beat my record of almost 3 days with some hallucinations…
I’m dead serious, your head messes you up after a day without sleep what help me most was being calm, not thinking too much, drinking lots of water and finishing whatever I could to finally fall asleep. @_@
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
Does anyone else feel kinda embarrassed to be a brony, or even for just liking MLP a little bit? Like, I haven’t really actively watched MLP for some time now (haven’t watched any of G5 either) and it’s not something that’s on my mind all the time or anything, but it does make me happy. I’m afraid to be honest about it with others, though, because of the show’s intended audience. I mean, my parents know about it and are fine with it, but I haven’t told any of my friends about it or anything.
Are you a boy or a girl? I don’t know but I will assume you’re a boy but to be honest; it doesn’t matter I just think if you’re a girl, it’s so much easy to express your love for ponies without being pointed out and I’m not trying to be sexist here.
ε-(´∀`; )
Anyways, continuing to your question and doubt.
No, i think we don’t give a darn hoof about it on behalf of everyone. Liking or expressing about what you love should make you happy. I’m proud to be a brony, as cringy it might sound to others. This community has done a lot to be put down easily despite some horrors has spawn from it but it’s just like any other community.
In the prime days of the fandom, my family and friends knew my likings because I told them and some knew because I used to share MLP:FIM related stuff on my Facebook back then and it was a way to make sure who were the real ones and gladly, no one pointed me out for liking colorful talking ponies except for 2 individuals who were kinda sexist and wanted to look good in front of the others, so I stopped talking to those fellows, but, in fact, two my brothers and some friends got in the show because of me. So I’m proud of it till this day. XD
Like that saying goes: “you should be embarrassed about stealing”. You’re not harming anyone for being a fan of this awesome community. ^ ^♥️
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
sigh
Never thought I would vent out my problems in this forum, I’m not much of a ‘express negative feels fellow’ because my main goal is to at least try make other people problems feel less.
So, I’m going to blow off some steam…
So, hear me out if you may because it might be useful for you to know as well who ever is owner or future owner of a bike.
I had a very busy day on my way to daily routine and had a misfortune event with my bike. In the rear wheel to be precise. As I was rolling in the streets, one of the axles that goes into the hub wheel suddenly snapped in 2 which make my wheel all wobbly and brake forceful, thus, hitting my fragile gesture into the ground with some knee, elbows scratches and bruises. It was a hard fall but could have been lethal since there were cars passing by and some good samaritans help me out with my bike to get out of the way.
As for now, I’m alright and recovering from my injuries but can’t get rest of this stressful day. Hope for tomorrow to be a better one.
The axle is a solid rounded and threaded piece of metal component that goes into the hub wheels making the wheel secure and rotate freely
(Reference image because my bike is in the workshop)
Thanks for your wonderful time and stay all safe.
(*´-`)
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart
I can almost eat whatever I want.
I just got to slow down on the massive amount of pizza and chips. I eat processed pizza and chips way too much to gain weight.
Fish oil and grains will get cholesterol out of my blood vessels. HDL helps.
I think more blood flow will keep my joints and muscles from hurting.
Plus I sometimes feel short of breath.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I’m finally slightly getting the hermitness outta me (or basically touching grass or I’m actually giving a fuck) but…
Somehow, there’s this unexpected rise in popularity here in the Philippines about this silly little toy called “clackers”. Basically just two balls in a string that kids play then they make those things hit each other creating this annoying ass popping noise.
And this trend is skyrocketing at a geometric rate.
I always see and hear these shit everywhere I go every single day.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Shavkat Rakhmonov
That shit went out in the 90s, best to prepare for the progressive era while you still can.
Asia is so far behind us there’s this game based in Hong Kong that was playing mainstream metal I haven’t heard in years, it started sounding like an anthem to me.
@Beth
My hip was so fried from riding a bicycle around California I started pigging out on canned fish, sardines and smoking oysters were usually my go-to.
You eat the muscles you get the muscles!
I ate the bones and everything and it got me by just fine.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart
Yeah fish is back on the menu for me, so is chicken and fruit. Even fruit sugar is better than nothing but fried vegetable oil shit.
Vegan diet has too much high heat vegetable oil. Vegetable oil is good until it gets blasted with heat too much.
Mom laughs at me because I thought vegetable oil was good for the heart, this is why I’m venting. She’s misguided, but has the spirit.
Background Pony #4465
@WaynePonePone
Oh, that’s good to hear. :)
I hope you don’t mind me asking, SkyFan, for how long have you been a brony now? I became a fan in the very beginning, back in around 2010 or 2011.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I had a nightmare today that the world was invaded and enslaved by a technologically powerful and highly intelligent yet racist alien race called the Boazanians (aka Humanoid aliens with goat-like horns) and their leader was a Boazanian prince accompanied with his 3 generals and millions of his forces which was sent by their Emperor upon their wish to expand their Empire throughout the galaxy.
Our current world military forces were completely wiped out within 2 hours of the invasion and human enslavement commenced within just a day. My family was separated by these guys which all the male humans were forcefully labored to be this planet’s resource miners and the weak ones (females) were imprisoned or for life inside their self-built educational camp. Those who never work hard were abused and brutalized to death by the alien guards and were fed with garbages like pigs on break.
There were also a human resistance forces secretly hiding in settlement caves all around the world which were preparing to revolt against this tyranical system but they usually fail and killed in the process.
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Shavkat Rakhmonov
I have a feeling is saw this somewhere before. It’s sounds cliché for a science fiction horror movie with a lot of drama.
Great synopsis, can’t believe you remember all that horrible event in your subconscious! D=
Beth

In digital purgatory
I’m enraged by cars that have subscription services, and ads on their computer display. Like bro fuck that shit i’m just getting a horse and buggy, I’m going Amish, everyone is fucked but me.
It’s prob the best time in the world to not have a house or car.
The value of all that shit is going to plummet.
I’m going to live in a trailer, and never buying a car or having kids. I’m not breaking my body for meaningless toil, for my godamn vehicle to crash because I didn’t pay my Spotify subscription.
I call it laying flat, outright rejecting society because the pack on my back is 1 pound too heavy, like an alpaca.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide