Venting About TV Shows

DaisyHead
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Fucking johhny test. what annoys me the most about is how ubiquitous its become. i had dragons of berk set to record and when i watched it, it was johnny test. fucking cartoon network keeps relying on it to get attention.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
I’m sure DHX Media is trying everything in their power to hide the fact that they were involved in Johnny Test. It’s their secret shame. Just like picking up She-Zow.
Vlakc

But, anyone else feels a little bad, that channels like “discovery channel” “the history channel” and many more have turned more and more in just bad reality shows, kinda what happened to MTV and Disney channel.

@Morfean

Yeah some of it’s programing is still good, but with the time I see more and more bad reality shows pop up in there and other channels, I mean I loved mythbusters but that’s about it.
GargantuanBass
Thread Starter - Vent thread

Y’know what I miss?

Fucking Logo. That channel was awesome…even though I only watched it for The Big Gay Sketch Show.

But now that’s gone to all-reality programming too. Shame.
Torpy Pony
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

I'll eat your brains
Does any pony like the new Star Wars series?
Andor was alright and the Mandalorian is pretty much holding the franchise together.
Posted Report
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Torpy Pony
Dude, Andor was amazing! Probably the best show I’ve seen recently. It starts slow but really picks up. The Mandalorian is getting good after a slow start as well. Bad Batch is the same.
Posted Report
NormNavPon3
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

It feels like TV as a medium is just about over. Everything has been scattered to the many streaming services, and cable is left with the scraps.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide