Welp... πŸ€”

Poll results: Should I appear on DTK's thread for once in a while?

Yes
100.00% 4 votes
Nah
0.00% 0 votes

Poll ended with 4 votes.

π’πžπšπ«
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Should I like, appear on the SSTCTMTWWTP thread as a part timer for at least once in a month without causing any troubles?
Well, in my opinion, it’s all up to how people would treat me normally like every one against one another.
Posted Report
π’πžπšπ«
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I cannot believe people don’t understand what I’m saying… It’s strange. But I understand their confusion for the most part.
What I meant to say is i’m only asking whether if I want to make a full-time return into the Stupid Stuff thread made by DTK.
I deliberately quit that thread last 2021 because I know I feel like i’m a hotspot of getting into trouble with the rest of the members of that thread because of how much I get easily pissed off if they react negatively or weirdly to what I post there.
Ever since quitting that thread had a significant decline on my daily forum activities on this site. And in the long run up till now, I feel like all my serious and positive posts are like being buried into nothingness on some other threads idk if everyone sees it and they know they feel wholesome for me about it. Only Myoozik and Mellow Rhythm are the only ones that usually react positively and thoroughly to what I post all over this site.
Also, Idk if they’ve saw all my vacation images that I’ve been posting here and what they think of it tho. Those places were amazing and I already miss those days. I had so much fun.
Posted Report
π’πžπšπ«

I have made up my mind and came with this resolving and ultimate decision:
I will return to the Stupid Stuff thread when we go vacation on Davao City again which on the current status, is we don’t know when will we go there again.
My approximate prediction is it won’t be due to another 2-3 years due to multiple occassions like work and life situations. Depends on my mother’s and our relative’s decision. I do not hold that decision either so it’s gonna be difficult to tell when will we go there again. :)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide