Viewing last 25 versions of post by PoniesRUs in topic Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

PoniesRUs
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Since a mod locked [the previous thread](/generals/cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general) a month ago, I figured we'd continue showcasing the worst of the MLP fandom here. You can talk about whatever cringy member of the fandom you want, but be sure to **stay on-topic**. Derailing from the original topic is the reason why the first thread got locked to begin with.

As a side note, those who want to see more brony cringe should check out this Tumblr blog I found called [The Entitled Erratic Equine Egotist Blog](https://the-e4b.tumblr.com) (formerly known as Ick No Anticorns). Most of the newer posts are about Lily Peet and one of her whiteknights named Ephrom Josine, but there's plenty of cringe from other bronies as well.

**UPDATE (1/10/2022):** In response to an increasing amount of poor-quality discussions over the past few years, I have decided to add new rules to hopefully make discussions in this thread more productive. Please make sure your posts follow these rules, or you *will* be reported.
•**Do not use this thread to rant or make nihilistic comments about the current state of the fandom.** In other words, don’t say things like “Will this fandom quit being a mental asylum?”, “Just nuke the fandom”, “I’ve pretty much lost any faith I had that this fanbase would improve”, “Remember when bronies did things like donate to charity and look out for each other instead of acting like a bunch of toxic, entitled pricks?”, “Bronies might be the worst thing to happen to FiM”, and so on and so forth. If you really hate bronies that much, you probably shouldn’t be on this site.
•**No political discussions.** Talking about politics in places that have nothing to do with it almost always derails productive discussions, and often results in people saying things that would violate Rule 0 on this site. Keep your political beliefs on the “Don’t Blame Me, I Voted for the Other Guy” thread.

**UPDATE (2023-02-20): All rules of this site apply to this thread as well** Specifically targeting other users of this site is Rule #0.
Reason: Clarified Rule #0 for this thread
Edited by Ciaran
PoniesRUs
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Since a mod locked [the previous thread](/generals/cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general) a month ago, I figured we'd continue showcasing the worst of the MLP fandom here. You can talk about whatever cringy member of the fandom you want, but be sure to **stay on-topic**. Derailing from the original topic is the reason why the first thread got locked to begin with.

As a side note, those who want to see more brony cringe should check out this Tumblr blog I found called [The Entitled Erratic Equine Egotist Blog](https://the-e4b.tumblr.com) (formerly known as Ick No Anticorns). Most of the newer posts are about Lily Peet and one of her whiteknights named Ephrom Josine, but there's plenty of cringe from other bronies as well.

**UPDATE (1/10/2022):** In response to an increasing amount of poor-quality discussions over the past few years, I have decided to add new rules to hopefully make discussions in this thread more productive. Please make sure your posts follow these rules, or you *will* be reported.
__**Do not use this thread to rant or make nihilistic comments about the current state of the fandom.__** In other words, don’t say things like “Will this fandom quit being a mental asylum?”, “Just nuke the fandom”, “I’ve pretty much lost any faith I had that this fanbase would improve”, “Remember when bronies did things like donate to charity and look out for each other instead of acting like a bunch of toxic, entitled pricks?”, “Bronies might be the worst thing to happen to FiM”, and so on and so forth. If you really hate bronies that much, you probably shouldn’t be on this site.
__**No political discussions.__** Talking about politics in places that have nothing to do with it almost always derails productive discussions, and often results in people saying things that would violate Rule 0 on this site. Keep your political beliefs on the “Don’t Blame Me, I Voted for the Other Guy” thread.
Reason: Added new rules to the thread.
Edited by PoniesRUs
PoniesRUs
Non-Fungible Trixie -

**__Do not use this thread to rant or make nihilistic comments about the current state of the fandom.**__ In other words, don’t say things like “Will this fandom quit being a mental asylum?”, “Just nuke the fandom”, “I’ve pretty much lost any faith I had that this fanbase would improve”, “Remember when bronies did things like donate to charity and look out for each other instead of acting like a bunch of toxic, entitled pricks?”, “Bronies might be the worst thing to happen to FiM”, and so on and so forth. If you really hate bronies that much, you probably shouldn’t be on this site.
**__No political discussions.**__ Talking about politics in places that have nothing to do with it almost always derails productive discussions, and often results in people saying things that would violate Rule 0 on this site. Keep your political beliefs on the “Don’t Blame Me, I Voted for the Other Guy” thread.
Edited by PoniesRUs
PoniesRUs
Non-Fungible Trixie -

**•Do not use this thread to rant or make nihilistic comments about the current state of the fandom.** In other words, don’t say things like “Will this fandom quit being a mental asylum?”, “Just nuke the fandom”, “I’ve pretty much lost any faith I had that this fanbase would improve”, “Remember when bronies did things like donate to charity and look out for each other instead of acting like a bunch of toxic, entitled pricks?”, “Bronies might be the worst thing to happen to FiM”, and so on and so forth. If you really hate bronies that much, you probably shouldn’t be on this site.
**•No political discussions.** Talking about politics in places that have nothing to do with it almost always derails productive discussions, and often results in people saying things that would violate Rule 0 on this site. Keep your political beliefs on the “Don’t Blame Me, I Voted for the Other Guy” thread.
Edited by PoniesRUs