Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
Ew, another lolcow? How many of these exist….?
So apparently some guy got himself banned by Equestria Daily, woo-.
And Twitter’s blowing up over his existence as a transphobe?
The world needs to take it one step at a time-.
If he’s a lolcow, tackle that first AND THEN categorize it with transphobes and stuff.
Posted Report
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@xLeadMarex
Lolcows have always existed in some shape and form. The advent of the internet allowed the masses to “notice” them and for the lolcows to broadcast their shenanigans to said masses. The term “lolcow” was first coined when Chris Chan was discovered.
Posted Report
Background Pony #D9F8
@Background Pony #4166
Ok, well… Discord does have merits of being an element of chaos
the 2nd most controversial male is Flash Sentry (he was never a villain, only a BG pony, but you know… EQG…), the 2nd most controversial female is Cozy Glow (yet another seasonal villain, but a child this time, has she been an adult, no drama invoked).
But people stopped caring about these 2 recently mostly.
Ponynstuff320 (Toon-n-crossover
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I'm a shitty artist
@Background Pony #D9F8
Out of all the villains, I think CG is most least favorite tbh. I dunno… I think they added her in as a joke? But her being a villain seems to be very misplaced. I dunno. I never really cared much about her the last premier, as awesome as it was.
Though, I kinda like Flash Sentry
Discord is literally Chaos embodiment. I see him as not choosing a side, if Keep Calm and Flutter on didn’t happened in some AU of ours.
Posted Report
Background Pony #D9F8
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Cozy is the most oddly and slightly poorly written character indeed.
Twilicorn…
That also makes Twilight herself the 3rd most controversial female character, the male of the 3rd place is Spike.
Posted Report
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Background Pony #D9F8
I’m still a little disappointed that they took two seasons to hype up what essentially was supposed to be Pony Olympics, only to make it a Spike lesson episode. I mean, hello?!
It’s almost like the series likes to avoid the idea of competitions between ponies.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
This thread is being locked.
It made sense for this to be here for awhile, and we did what we could to try to permit it without too many problems with Rule #0.
But, especially now that G4 is past and we’re well into G5, the largest jerks in the community have mostly moved on to other fandoms, or have metastasized into online celebrities such that if they ever stopped being jerks they would betray their followers so they will either never change, or their celebrity with disappear in a puff of magic dust as soon as they stop being jerks.
More importantly, unless the person being talked about is an actual celebrity, the very nature of this thread is Rule #0. And too often when offsite drama comes to this site - stuff that we have absolutely nothing to do with - stuff where users start attacking other users of the site - this is the thread where it lands and people who otherwise would probably never get a ban end up banned. Just because of stuff that happens in this thread.
Please don’t try to make another one of these threads. This one had a much longer run than it probably should have.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.