Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I watched the "Batman: The Killing Joke" movie. This is probably the first Batman animated adaptation I've seen that I've read the original comic first, (and own the Deluxe edition book) and having said that I can see why many seem to hate the animated adaptation, as honestly the first 30-minutes of the movie feel like a totally different unrelated story, added just to make it movie length. [spoiler]||I also understand most fans dislike the idea of Bruce X Barbara as a thing, as I'm kinda mixed on that too,[/spoiler]|| which wasn't in the original story either.

Regardless, the animation was good, and when it finally gets to the "Killing Joke" story, it becomes a good adaptation, and disregards the beginning.

One of my favorite parts is when Batman views different famous Joker events on his computer screen, each one referencing numerous Batman stories/movies/cartoons, making a nice easter egg.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I watched the "Batman: The Killing Joke" movie. This is probably the first Batman animated adaptation I've seen that I've read the original comic first, (and own the Deluxe edition book) and having said that I can see why many seem to hate the animated adaptation, as honestly the first 30-minutes of the movie feel like a totally different unrelated story, added just to make it movie length. [spoiler]I also understand most fans dislike the idea of Bruce X Barbara as a thing, as I'm kinda mixed on that too,[/spoiler] which wasn't in the original story either.

Regardless, the animation was good, and when it finally gets to the "Killing Joke" story, it becomes a good adaptation.
One of my favorite parts is when Batman views different famous Joker events on his computer screen, each one referencing numerous Batman stories/movies/cartoons, making a nice easter egg.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky