Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hali the Emoji girl
They could have the characters all become assholes and dick around and retcon everything to be lies and somehow impress critics. Just because they do more doesn’t mean it’ll be good or what fans want.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart
I mean, putting it in a wood-chipper would be less painful then this. I mean, what they Hell are they going to do that’ll be meaningful? One episode; poof that’s solved. 2nd Episode: That ship cannon. 3rd episode: another ship canon. 4 - 6: mealing about with Oh so Quirky random! 7 episode: PROM NIGHT!! Characters are the best because they’re the Bestist! And everything if forgiven because dating the main character.
Hopefully Chuck Austen doesn’t come back to help them and it becomes High Guardian Spice and late several year
It’d be more hilarious, if someone who was made to do the show hated it with a passion having grown up with the original and just fucked with everything Twitter liked about it and went something like….
Catra gets contacted by New Big Bag to “destroy shera” and will be rewarded as queen of Etheria.
Catra backstabs Adora in the first 5 minutes of the show.
Catra Goes on a murderous rampaged killing half the bloated cast to thin it out and have more time for the remaining character to develop a personality outside a trope or ship.
Adora actually has to grow a backbone instead of believing Catra’s her sole source of shea
Glimmer walls off Bright moon out of fear of this new threat.
Adora and Bow escape into the forest where they run into resistance soldiers lead by Ex-horde Kyle.
Kyle left the others due since they still treated him like trash and finally got proper nutrition and buffs up and becomes a badass leads band of warriors that help Adora and survivors.
Kyle decks Bow because he literally left him with the horde and even attacked him after helping him escape.
Kyle Teaches Adora that she never needed Catra and and chants by the honor of Greyskull becomes shera.
Big bad finds out and tortures Catra for her failures.
Bow learns out to incorp new tech into his arsenal and trains with the warrior to obtain new abilities.
Kyle Decks Bow. :3
Seahawk mans up and stop blowing up ship for not goddamn reason to build a massive fleet that he becomes the admiral of.
Queen Angela is freed from between dimensions thanks to Entrapta after surviving an attack that killed Hordak, which leads Glimmer to panic and tries to have her assassinated, which doesn’t go well and leads to her imprisonment.
Now at full power cutting her dauhgter from the crystal, Angela rallies troops to join the war for Etheria.
Shera fights Catra, and wins.
Catra tries the pity angle, finally doesn’t work and goes back and goes back to plot against big bad.
Big Bad knew about this whole and trains her which are his troops guns on her leaving nothing but a burnt stain on the floor.
shera and the rest of the rebels meet with big bad and have a climatic fight with all their strength needed to put him down.
Adora finds out Kyle is a prince with the last name Greyskull.
Peace come to Etheria.
Kyle decks Bow. :3
I know this wouldn’t happen, because well…. It’s a shera show. Plot doesn’t even take a backseat, it’s shoved in the trunk until the show remembers it’s there feeding off half eaten candy bars.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony
I’d love a spinoff all about Kyle.
@Angrybrony
After the abysmal Revelation I’d appreciate if another season She-Ra was just the characters sitting around smiling and saying how much they love each other and every so often Wrong Hordak does something funny or Double Trouble shows up and steals the show doing really anything.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I’ve been looking into it(with trying not to vomit) about this supposed Season 6. However, looking through, I’ve come to the conclusion that the shera season six is fake. Looking at it, there isn’t enough support for the show. Even with how terrible MotU was, it still made the top 10 on Netflix for a brief period. with all the “Totally legit press” around the show, to my knowledge it never was. Just goes to show you. Don’t believe everything you hear.
All the talk about it was months to a year ago with nothing having been shown.
There’s literally ZERO momentum for this outside twitter. No march sells unless it’s in the clearance isle. >They couldn’t even get fifteen hundred signatures for a movie about nothing. They couldn’t even get enough for the TTP RPG they there was SO MUCH HYPE for that no one as ever mentioned it.
All the people involved moved one Before “Season 3” debuted, and would want a lot of money to return. Even Dreamworks understands it’d be a money-sink to hire them all back for only 13 plotless episodes then the original 52 or so order. If it is however real, then it proves they’re Tim Schafer levels bad with finances.
Neolle doesn’t care about the fans of this and will only slip vacuous hints at a “something” so she can use them to hype her up for her own show. Which she stole.
There isn’t even an trailer supposedly 3 months away, even the Teela show has something by then. Then again; the most hilarious outcome is it’s in HGS levels of purgatory. :3
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony
The merch doesn’t sell because they didn’t make any.
Oh yeah those couple of dolls that got terrible distribution. The whole first wave was just She-Ra’s and they didn’t bother informing Target, which they were exclusive too for some dumbass reason, and they were just recycled DC Superhero Girls dolls on top of that.
I just got the new DK History of MotU book, and it completely glances over Netflix She-ra, even Revelation and the cgi series get a few pages.
I’m not sure why exactly Netflix She-Ra gets shafted. Mattel just seems to have a hateboner for it.
I don’t see a sixth season happening. At most maybe they’d get a special or something, but seeing as Mattel wants nothing to do with it, it’ll probably just get left behind.
Hey maybe that live action Amazon series will be more your liking.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide