Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Decent trailer, although not my type of humor.
Interesting that the turtles finally sound like actual teenagers, although IMO their designs make them look much younger.
Although now I’m curious, is April O’Neil being a kid/teenager just a mainstay in the series now? I may be wrong, but I thought she was a young adult in the original series and all of the sequel shows and movies before 2012–like mid to late 20s IIRC.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Although now I’m curious, is April O’Neil being a kid/teenager just a mainstay in the series now? I may be wrong, but I thought she was a young adult in the original series and all of the sequel shows and movies before 2012–like mid to late 20s IIRC.
Outside of the IDW series? Yeah.
I’m guessing it was done to make her more “relatable” with kids.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
If you all remember the memetic line “That’s Mama Luigi to you, Mario!”, that was actually based off an argument between Phil Harnage (the writer) and the show’s producer:
“I was having an argument with one of the Producers about something they left out of the storyboard that was in the script, and he accused me of being OCD. So I said, “That’s Mister OCD to you, bud.” He cracked up. Having gotten a laugh, first opportunity I had I used it in a script.”
Also Phil had been unaware of the popularity of the episode, a 2011 fan interview had him saying “I was totally unaware of Mama Luigi’s cult status. It’s like winning the lottery but no one told you.”
Background Pony #7BFD
I will praise Johnny Test for ONE thing: It challenged traditional gender roles. In the show, the mom is the breadwinner, and the dad is the stay at home parent.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@northern haste
I guess you could say its creative.
Of course that in itself is not enough to make it good.
But gee I will say Johnny Test was a guilty pleasure as a kid. Some nice lighthearted fun before getting to something more intense like Regular Show
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide