Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@WyrmSpawN

Yeah I thought that too. But he usually says it when yelling about Rick to Beth, who wouldn’t have any problem shutting down Jerry by pointing out ownership.
ElderD
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

So, on the topic of classic Disney. Some of you here are probably familiar with that headcannon that Gaston was the hunter that shot Bambi’s mom, because of course he’s that much of a dick. But thinking back, it really doesn’t make any sense.

Beauty and the Beast takes place in 1700’s France if we go by names, fashion, and technology. However, Bambi is a White-Tailed Deer, which are only found in North America. Gaston couldn’t have traveled there because during the age of sail, people didn’t spend months crossing the Atlantic for something as casual as a hunting trip.

Just thought I’d share that.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Oh great, Korra is trending again, and it’s trending for the same reason it always trends.

I swear, The Legend of Korra feels like it was designed to give people strong opinions.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart  
You should really check it out. Katara and Toph are awesome.

I’ve avoided watching The Legend of Korra just because I don’t want to get into the discourse. I saw the first episode and decided it wasn’t for me, and that’s fine. Other people like it, and that’s also fine.

(Though I find it funny that both Korra fans and Korra haters always agree on one thing: that the love triangle was trash.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide