Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #79DD
The bit from “Ed, Edd ’n Eddy” where Edd uses reverse-psychology on Ed over NOT eating dirt never fails to make me giggle.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Got a chance to see the Hilda movie over the weekend. I really enjoyed it. I especially liked how they delved into the troll mythos.
Background Pony #79DD
The upcoming “Alice’s Wonderland Bakery” will feature descendants of the original Wonderland characters (excluding the Cheshire Cat, who’s ageless)
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Dustcan

I know Googie from Reluctant Werewolf best, remembering that made me want to Look up some fanart, and I found out Reluctant Werewolf has some impressive fanart.
Background Pony #579E
saw someone mention this on another site. They really show that? And how or why would someone be able to tell and she has to be wearing clothes too many questions
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!

After all this time the Cuphead show is finally coming out next month!
The animation looks so good and I do like the voices they gave to our boys, they do sound like how I imagined they would.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide