Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!

Okay I’ll be pretty disappointed if Molly McGee doesn’t get another season, after watching all the episodes I’ve grown to love this show now. Actually got emotional when the curse did get broken but Scratch still wanted to be friends with Molly, and the ending where she becomes a ghost herself to save him was also rrally great and wholesome.
Still love Scratch and Libby, but I also love Molly’s energy and optimism (not to mention how they animated her facial expressions), Darryl I grew to like, Andrea I thought would just be the bully rich girl but they turned her around like Diamond Tiara which was nice, even the other ghost characters they Introduced like Geoff I liked a lot. Also props to the voice actors for their amazing talent (Also Libby’s voice sounded familiar to me until I looked her up and turns out it’s Kari’s voice for the english dubs of Digimon).
Also I’m surprised how many musical numbers there are in this show, it’s like they are trying to outdo Phineas & Ferb for how many songs they can have in every episode.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@icicle wicicle 1517
Some of his lines were just poorly delivered. They could have portrait the villain a bit better, but i certainly liked his zero morals vibe. Even his back story does not explain his level of depravity, so mostly just evil for evil sake and i am loving it.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Roiland was also a head writer, so not only will Rick and Morty sound different but it’ll likely feel different too.
If this means less incest, testicles being on everything, “Rick is a god”, jokes where the punchline is how long Roiland can ramble, etc then I don’t see a downside.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide