Cartoon/Western Animation General

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
New “Spidey” episode just dropped:
Spin Saves the Day: When Spin accidentally puts his own arm to sleep with his arachno-sting, he’ll need to find a new way to help his team.
Water Woes: Someone has stolen all the water from the city!
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Freakazoid is the one Steven Spielberg-produced WB cartoon I have the least memory of, probably because a) it didn’t last very long, b) it wasn’t rerun as much, and c) it aired around the same time as The Tick, which had a very similar satirical premise (albeit a little more raunchier; there was some very mild language and more blatant innuendos here and there).
Oh, and also this…
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #2D46
Well to be fair, John K might have made just one decent cartoon, but it was one of the most important and influencial in all of tv animation.
Ren and Stimpy was truly boundary pushing for the 90s. Personally I hate the show. It feels too edgy and it feels like it was made for John himself not for kids. But Ren and Stimpy left a mark.
Most people dont remember Rocket Power but even zoomers might have heard of Ren and Stimpy just for how important it is.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Bluey is a cute little family focused show. FiM centered around a group of friends, while Bluey revolves around a family’s normal life. Blue is alot more grounded than FiM, no magic or big epic battles outside of an occasional dream or fantasy sequence.
Bluey’s biggest strength is the tone and pacing, it’s relaxing.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
John K had a decent career in music video animation.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Confirmed cast list for Disney Junior’s “Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures”:
Jamaal Avery Jr. as Kai Brightstar
Emma Berman as Nash Durango
Juliet Donenfeld as Lys Solay
Dee Bradley Baker as Nubs
Jonathan Lipow as RJ-83
Piotr Michael as Master Yoda
Posted Report
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Bluey is a cute little family focused show. FiM centered around a group of friends, while Bluey revolves around a family’s normal life. Blue is alot more grounded than FiM, no magic or big epic battles outside of an occasional dream or fantasy sequence.
Bluey’s biggest strength is the tone and pacing, it’s relaxing.
sliding in to say that - at least from what I hear - the Disney version in America is ironically pretty heavily censored. The OG Australian version is at the least not afraid of depicting and admitting one or the other parent might be hung over and discussion of vasectomy.
This though comes second hand from a friend of mine watching the show.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I think FIM was also meant for an older demographic than Bluey. If FIM was for 9 year olds, Bluey was for 5 year olds.
I think FIM is basically a y7 show that’s a bit more toned down and with an educational spin. Similar to Powerpuff Girls. While Bluey seems more like a pure educational show Blues Clues.
I also think FIM is a little more edgy if you get what I mean. Even if its pretty innocent I think it has a certain snark that Bluey doesn’t have. Which makes sense since the writers came from Cartoon Network. Bluey seems more more innocent.
I havent watched enough Bluey so I don’t really know for certain but that’s my guess.
Posted Report
Background Pony #2D46
I’m obsessed with Chelsea x Ruby from Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide