Crash Bandicoot Thread [Possible NSFW]

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Well, that’s kinda stretching it, cause if Crash 4: It’s About Time “repeating the same mistakes”, yet hit number #1 in UK sales, got a 8 out of 10 on IGN, and 85 out of 100 critic score on Metacritic; I think Activision, Toys For Bob, and Beenox did something different.
HumanoSiniestro

Invisible Enemy
@NitroFury  
Sorry, but the sales and the criticism mean nothing to me.  
I mean, well for the people who are enjoying the game and all, but I don’t like it. Because how I said, the same mistakes repeated is not something I would like to see again. Especially with all the expectations they gave us.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I think ideas that Crash franchise had between 2001 to 2008 were trying too hard during that time. The only gem that game came out of was Crash Twinsanity, because it was the only to have an open world concept.

So why is there no open world Crash game aside from Twinsanity? And why Crash 4: It’s About Time was not an Open World game as expected from the trailers? Well, let’s say Twinsanity kinda ran into that problem.
HumanoSiniestro

Invisible Enemy
@NitroFury  
Crash Twinsanity was never a open world game. Neither Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time. But now that you mentioned Twinsanity, I have to say Crash 4 repeated the same mistakes of trying to make a game of only comedy and misshape the personalities of the characters. Especially Crash Bandicoot & the Dr. Neo Cortex.  
Crash is becoming again the fool of the franchise, but Crash is not an idiot; People forgot that he was originally made to be the leader of a mutant army and the personal bodyguard for Cortex? Speaking of Cortex, he’s again the clown of the game, without all the seriousness that had in the original thrilogy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide