Viewing last 25 versions of post by LeoNero in topic DiaperPony General [NSFW]

LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
"[@Mike":](/generals/diaperpony-general-nsfw/post/2789926#post_2789926
)  
I still live with my parents. I could get away with getting store brand dips, i did that one time. But ordering something like Cushies or ABU's and having it delivered to the house is damn near impossible without somebody finding out. Unless they leave it in a blank cardboard box or something and not label them. Just my name and address on it, then i might have a chance.
No reason given
Edited by LeoNero
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
"@Mike":/generals/diaperpony-general-nsfw/post/2789926#post_2789926
I still live with my parents. I could get away with getting store brand dips, i did that one time. But ordering something like Cushies or ABU's and having it delivered to the house is damn near impossible without somebody finding out. Unless they leave it in a blank cardboard box or something and not label them. Just my name and address on it, then i have a chance.
No reason given
Edited by LeoNero
LeoNero
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
"@Mike":/generals/diaperpony-general-nsfw/post/2789926#post_2789926
I still live with my parents. I could get away with getting store brand dips, i did that one time. But ordering something like Cushies or ABU's and having it delivered to the house is damn near impossible without somebody finding out. Unless they leave it in a blank cardboard box or something and not label them. Just my name and address on it.
No reason given
Edited by LeoNero