DiaperPony General [NSFW]

Lead Pie
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

This is a box.
Hi folks,  
I’ve recently felt a surge of wanting to do RPs and am looking for new friends to RP with. This includes but is not limited to ponies.  
Interests include diapers and using them (obviously), humiliation themes and being forced into situations/forced to use diapers. I am also not averted to more sexual stuff. Fan of detailed/graphic descriptions too. I enjoy many different things as well, so feel free to say hi and we can have a chat about it. I can play different roles, though being a sub is prefered.  
If you’re interested or wanna chat, hit me up on Discord: LeadPie#7844  
This should go without saying but 18+ only for obvious reasons.
Nsxile

RD Fan
@Background Pony #D150  
I am not feeling so good today, as I had my first dose of a COVID vaccine yesterday and have still got some side effects, so I probably won’t be able to do the RP with you tonight. Would you be OK with moving it to tomorrow, same time?
Background Pony #08CC
Looking for partners for Diaper RP On Discord

CuteDiaperedVampony#2559
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide