DiaperPony General [NSFW]

Background Pony #EA5A
@Twilight_Shimmer  
Anyway pinkie dinkie pie was originally going to be a full story but the creator of the fanfiction the conflicted writer got annoyed by the comments and cancelled it
Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@Background Pony #2661  
@Background Pony #2661  
Don’t get me wrong, it’d be great if there were a show for us. I’d love that. I just don’t think pushing diapers onto another show is the answer, you know? It doesn’t seem fair to the all the fans of the pre-existing shows. That’s all I’m really saying here.

Because, sure, it’d be awesome if we had a show that was just aimed towards us. The thing is… that just seems super extra double uber ultra delux unlikely. If you know what I mean.
Background Pony #EA5A
@Joseph Raszagal  
I know you are right also more reasons we can’t just have an abdl Mlp show is  
1 a lot of the world apart from us isn’t into babyfur meaning the show could do pretty poorly with normal people  
2 an mlp abdl themed show could reveal the abdl community to the whole world(our community isn’t a secret but it isn’t full on public either)meaning abdls could come under attack from none abdls(like poor jpyr who revealed himself to solar sands and had come under attack from non diaper lovers)
Background Pony #EA5A
@Joseph Raszagal  
Also to be honest I wasn’t really asking for a full on abdl themed Mlp fim I was saying It would have been awesome(for us at least)to have had the mane 6 wearing diapers on their flanks as a way to show how special they were(In other words I was just thinking of one of those quick ideas that wouldn’t work in reality like Germany winning ww2)
Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@Background Pony #2661  
First off, totally agree that Germany couldn’t win WWII under any circumstance. Even if America hadn’t entered, there was still Russia, which had already pushed them out. I can talk about WWII all day long, it’s a favorite subject =D .

Next up, really, my biggest reason for avoiding flank-padding in the actual show is because it’d then become our show and not everyone’s show, know what I mean? I like having fan art that caters to how I feel towards diapers, but I’d like the show to be there for everybody. I got into the show to begin with simply because it was so easy to get into. MLP:FiM was just kind of fun and it opened the doors to a whole fandom for me. I’d hate to take that kind of gateway away from someone else simply because something like my fetish got in the way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide