Disney General

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’m gonna be honest, the world of the Rescue Rangers movie does look like an interesting concept. The idea of “animated actors” was always cool to me. Living together with cartoons would be the dream to some and possibly nightmares to a lot.
@northern haste
Really? That’s a shock.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
Apparently disney Didn’t actually ask Paramount For permission to use original movie sonic.
There’s not going to be a legal battle because it counts as parody
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Disney made a playlist on Apple Music featuring 4*Town’s songs and songs from other late 1990s/early 2000s bands.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Finally watched the Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers movie and I’m surprised how much I enjoyed it actually, it has the same kind of story as Who Framed Roger Rabbit and the Rescue Rangers show but jam packed with all kinds of references, animation styles, and the kind of humor you would expect from the Lonely Island guys. The animation on Chip and the other Rangers minus Dale I still think look a bit awkward like they are PS2 graphics but after a while you get use to it.
Honestly I could just sit here all day and just talk about all the little details that went on in this film, so all I’m gonna say is it’s definitely worth checking out.

Also great seeing Gadget again and apparently she’s married to Zipper which is a bizarre choice but whatever I guess
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
@Hollowfox The Worst
Thanks, I do enjoy watching those kinds of films especially with friends since we get to point out all the references and jokes we see. I understand how it can bother some people which is why movies like Ready Player One and Ralph Breaks the Internet tend to get crapped on alot but honesty nowadays I just like that we can actually get movies that use so many different IPs.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!

This screencap is from an actual episode of the Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse.
The Spring time special, Mickey is shown to be a hoarder of things that are precious memories to him; there are a ton of references you can find in the clutter but my favorite was seeing his Kingdom Key D in this scene.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Oh hey, I was watching “Lightyear” on Disney+ and I just spotted a couple of easter eggs in this vending machine. Betcha can’t guess ;)
Answer: the cookies from Poultry Palace (the restaurant from the Toy Story short “Small Fry”) and Wade Water, whose water-themed mascot will appear as the main character in Pixar’s next movie “Elemental”.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Just watched Lightyear on Disney+, and I gotta say it wasn’t bad. It’s kinda like an animated Interstellar.
It did the character of Buzz Lightyear quite well, incorporated a lot of his stuff nicely into the movie, and also did something really interesting with Zurg.
Now granted I didn’t like them setting up the movie with “This is the film that made Andy a fan of Buzz Lightyear.”, plus this is suppose to be a movie that came out in the 90s but it still feels like a 2010s kinda film.
I will say though that the twist of Zurg being Buzz from an alternate timeline I didn’t see coming and kinda gives some new meaning to the “I am your father” joke from Toy Story 2.
Overall not one of Pixar’s best films, but I liked it enough.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Dr_Osaka
I haven’t seen the movie yet but I can make assumptions from what I’ve seen and heard.
I still don’t get the meta setting of the movie.
Is it supposed to be cartoon in Andy’s eyes or is it live action.
If it’s supposed to be live action I guess it can be justified why it would look so hyperrealistic.
Although the themes, the tone, the atmosphere seems way too modern for an older sci fi movie accessible to children.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’m restarting the “movie night” count on September 1.
In October I’ll be watching Halloween movies, and then in December it’ll be Christmas and holiday movies for the first 25 days.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide