Disney General

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’m watching the “Alice’s Wonderland Bakery” episode “Queen Alice”, and early on there’s a nice little shout-out to the movie where Alice tries jumping to peek over the hedges to see the card guards painting the roses red.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
You know as much as we wish for the 2d Disney animation to come back, and we often miss the Disney renaissance, I’m pretty sure back in 2000, it might have been different.
I’m pretty sure by the late 90s and early 2000s people might have had Disney fatigue just like we have MCU fatigue now. While Mulan and Tarzan are memorable in their own ways, I’m sure they are no where near as iconic as Lion King or Beauty and the Beast.
It was no longer the newfound revival of animation, it was just the mainstream at that point. Honestly it’s a kind of a miracle that Lilo and Stitch sold so well being released so late in 2002.
And Pixar probably helped in that death giving something new in the form of 3d and a break from the more over the top stories for something more cozy and relatable.
Of course maybe it will be different now. 3d is starting to become the new old thing and maybe 2d will someday see a rerenaissance. If someone ambitious in Disney is in there, I bet they could make it so. Maybe in 2030.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Another thing I think that didn’t help is that around the time pixar was making it big A bunch of low budget direct to dvd movies Based on TV shows were being put in theatres And treated like the big blockbusters Kinda made the public think to the animation was now no different in theatres than it was on TV
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Luca and Alberto were just added to Disney Heroes
I was curious as to how they were gonna be added in what with their unique of transformation between human and sea creature, I like that they made them a tag team riding the Vespa they wanted. Either way I am glad that Luca is in (I hope Giulia gets in as well)
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart
Nice! Personally, I think “Disney’s Doug” was underrated. Rewatched some of it on Disney+, and it actually seems like a decent continuation of the Nickelodeon Doug.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Disney is aware of how crap their live action remakes look, so the tie-in books for Little Mermaid feature some pretty cool artwork.
Flounder and Sebastian I’m genuinely hoping aren’t the ones on these covers.
I also notice no Ursula. Again, I really hope it’s not Ursula who’s depicted here.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@northern haste
I dunno, kinda weird how reluctant they are to show anything of the actual movie. The one teaser is too dark to see much, and there’s no posters promoting the actors, no live action anything on the books or other merch.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Hot take and spoilers for Molly McGee:

There’s this miserable guy always around town who looks like Scratch if he were human, and in the season finale it’s revealed that the soul can leave the body leaving behind an empty husk as shown by Molly.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if it turns out this actually is Scratch’s body just wondering around without his soul.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!

Captain Phoebus from Notre Dame is the next newcomer to Disney Heroes, while not one of my top picks he does make the most sense to add to the game so I won’t judge his inclusion.
Considering I just finished watching The Ghost and Molly McGee, now I really want Molly, Scratch, and Libby as playable.

(As well as other Disney show characters not still included like Star Vs. the Forces of Evil, Amphibia, and The Owl House)
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!

I love it, and their initials match the Mario Bros.
I’m guessing Scratch would be either Boo or Cappy, and Andrea would be maybe Wario or Waluigi.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!

Okay, that would be hilarious if Libby’s nobody was actually more alive then her soul.
(Also props to the artist for capturing what her ghost form might look like)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide