Viewing last 25 versions of post by Silent_Witness in topic Doki Doki Literature Club club

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
"[@angrybrony":](/generals/doki-doki-literature-club/post/3527583#post_3527583
)  
With what little I knew, and especially getting to the last part, I expected to go down hating Monika all the way. But then the game turned around by corrupting Sayori, and Monika ends up bailing everyone out. It actually made me feel bad.

I hate that they galme makes me feel so helpless when all this bad stuff started to happen. And I wish I could have done more. But knowing the creators of these kinds of things, evoking those feelings was probably intended.
No reason given
Edited by Silent_Witness
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
"@angrybrony":/generals/doki-doki-literature-club/post/3527583#post_3527583
With what little I knew, and especially getting to the last part, I expected to go down hating Monika all the way. But then the game turned around by corrupting Sayori, and Monika ends up bailing everyone out. It actually made me feel bad.

I hate that they gale makes me feel so helpless when all this bad stuff started to happen. And I wish I could have done more. But knowing the creators of these kinds of things, evoking those feelings was probably intended.
No reason given
Edited by Silent_Witness