Dream Thread

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
One time I dremt I was a guest star on Chuffaconroy. I battled him with a tribute to his animal crossing villigers.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I dreamed i got another pet bird, but it ended up poisoned and grey.

But i picked up a brightly colorful cat outside as I marveled at the crows picking at my other pet’s corpse.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
There were four successive nightmares I had on one night:

• Seeing people die in explosions and earthquakes, and wanting to avenge their deaths by punishing and killing the gods  
  • Finding Hindu and Muslim fanatics forcing their children to fight to the death  
  • A classroom of fanatical Japanese youths torturing a Korean student, and the student is revived to be tortured and killed after he is slain  
  • An island village of animal-like robots who hunt for a villager, killing him again and again

These nightmares inspired me to create a story about a Japanese man who escapes two islands of cursed robots.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
A few nights ago I had this dream where I found myself in some random trailer park, and some guy who was working on his pickup truck forgot to chock the wheels and the truck ended up rolling into an above-ground natural gas access line which began a chain reaction of explosions that eventually destroyed the entire park.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
Had one late this morning where an alien species began waging an attack on Earth by teleporting highly radioactive chunks of scrap metal into people’s homes, along with unleashing hoards of vicious mongrels that walked only on their hind legs who were literally tearing people apart.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Sometimes I would rather have a nightmare than a sweet dream, because when you wake from a nightmare it’s a relief because you’re alive and no one is stalking you with a shotgun, whereas a sweet dream is sad to wake from because you have what your heart desires and it’s just in your head.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Jade Kitsune
Ralph Bakshi was the director of Fritz the Cat, Heavy Traffic, Coonskin, Hey Good Lookin’, American Pop, Wizards, the animated Lord of the Rings and Cool World. Probably some other stuff I’m forgetting. He was a revolutionary animator. He’s also a weird dude.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp

A while ago, like a month or two ago… I dreamt of playing Pokémon Violet. I was running around, for some reason in a field near one of the Team Star bases. Anyway, I saw this glow in the distance, I was too curious so I went to have a look at what it was.
It was Jazz, who for some reason had an overworld terra Pokémon glow, despite not terralizing. so I ended up catching her for my team.
My favourite Pokémon dream so far
Maybe Jazz would be a Fighting/Fairy type or something
Background Pony #437D
I’ve had a few dreams in which I took wilderness exploring adventures with a purple bookhorse.
Farnesy911

Twixie Should Be Canon
One dream from when I was a kid was where I made a remote controlled spider and butterfly and had them in a glass box. Then my teacher told me I had won the Nobel Peace Prize for that.
Peregrine
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Existential Crisis
I had a dream recently I was back in school (i’ve graduated many years ago) but that’s not the weird part, there were moose that broke in the school and went on a rampage
What a truly Canadian dream
But it was actually kind of terrifying
Moose are actually scary
Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
I usually don’t dream often, but I do remember that I had a few sleep paralysis moments in the past. Very scary experience if I am being honest.
Pinto Bean
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
Just woke up from one where I got a mysterious text message announcing that somebody (not saying who) on Derpibooru had passed away. Typical death anxiety dream. But the feeling of relief is still palpable knowing now that said individual is still with us.
Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Sharpshooter/Pilot
I had a dream not long ago in which I was on a well-off Somalia. I was at a beach and there were other people there and I was looking out to the Indian Ocean.
Amphibian Swamp

I just dreamt that I had to meet Pipp and Zipp at their house (the castle) in Zephyr Heights. Because Queen Haven saw someone she was so happy to see. So I went to go to the palace but somehow ended up in SAN Francisco, New York or something like that
🧡☮Starrscout☮🧡
Duck - Hates MLP:FiM but still paddles around the MLP:FiM pond quacking about how bad it is

I had a weird dream the other night. I can’t describe it in detail though. But it started with me laying on a snowy area on a lawn (the rest of it was regular grass). Someone asked something and I said “Crystal would be perfect for him!” WHAT A while later, these people were celebrating around me, and I finally got up, and there was a little toy FIRE-POWERED plane flying around, and it caught someone’s hair on fire. I remember another part of the dream where I borrowed someone’s pony bag and was going on all these Mane 6-named buses. My Grandma was on the “Applejack bus”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide