Fire Emblem Stuff

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Thanks to Jagen, Draug, and two warp uses, I got every item in the 6th chapter. Unlike in Shadow Dragon, I heard that the thieves don’t drop items they steal.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
Cindered Shadows ending complete. Random thoughts:

”Goddammit Rhea” is going to become my catchphrase regarding this game at this rate. This whole mess Byleth & co had to clean up? It all traces back to Rhea not having the common decency to give Sitri a proper burial. What the FUCK, lady?

Regarding the Ashen Wolves themselves, I like 3 out of 4. Yuri’s a charming schemer type who pulls off the “invisible flower to nose” pose better than Lorenz. Balthus is a smarter (and less-annoying) version of Raphael. Hapi’s a cynic thanks to being dealt an even shittier hand in life than Lysithea.

That leaves Constance. Hoo boy, Constance. My new least-favorite playable character, edging out Lorenz thanks to having TWO grating personalities to his one.

I like the Cindered Shadows story more than I was expecting, but I don’t think I’ll be playing through it again any time soon. That final boss is hella cheap.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Meanlucario

That war would have happened sooner or later even if Edelgard had never been born. Fodlan as of game start was a massive powder keg. A fracturing, corrupt church. Three nations who only tolerate each other because they’re all busy dealing with internal strife. A training center for officers that reinforces existing divides by splitting students up along geographic lines to form the titular three houses that are actively encouraged to compete with each other. A Crest-based caste system that all but guarantees the folks destined to end up in charge are going to be fucked up in the head one way or another.

All Edelgard did was throw a match to set the whole thing off on her terms as opposed to someone else’s.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Kazapsky  
You might want to play Blue next, since her side has been plotting things since before Edelgard. Helps that the higher ups in the church also aren’t a fan of Rhea’s shenanigans and how crest bearers/commoners are treated. Either way, both Rhea and Edelgard are broken people given too much power that refuses to move on for the better of the land they swear they are trying to protect.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
@Meanlucario

You’ve got a weird obsession with getting people to play the Blue Lions. Like it’s some kind of sin to play anything else before your apparent favorite route.

You’re also operating under the mistaken impression that I haven’t already been spoilered to hell and back about this two-years-and-change old game. I’m well aware of how things shake out on all four routes.

“Refuses to move on?” The whole reason Edelgard started the war was that the current system is broken beyond repair - something all four endings acknowledge with sweeping reforms implemented no matter who comes out on top. She is moving on, come hell or high water.

Is Eddie broken in the head? Absolutely. So are the other lords. Edelgard has Lysithea’s backstory up to eleven. Dimitri is a psychopath keeping himself functional by clinging to a knight-in-shining-armor stereotype. Claude is a mixed-blood bastard kid in a society that hates both of the above. Byleth was an outright Vulcan until the voice in her head decided to pipe up. And that’s before the events of the game stack on some extra helpings of crazy. The difference is, Edelgard was the first one to find herself in a position to potentially DO something about the colossal mess of a system that fucked them all up.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Kazapsky  
That’s because blue is a great route. It’s called recommending things to others.

No, Edelgard isn’t trying to change things for the better, she’s just trying to get revenge on those who didn’t wrong her. The church is messed up, but what happened to her wasn’t the church or Rhea’s fault, but those who saw the power of crests worth bring death to others if it meant empowering themselves. The church didn’t help, but they aren’t at fault. What make it “better” is that Edelgard works with those who caused her such pain, and no matter how much she bitches, she always helps them, even in her own route. Red was the first route I did, so I saw the hypocrisy first hand. She attacked the ones who likely didn’t even know what was happening, who’s members hate the system she’s opposing, yet teams up with her abusers to tear things down when there are much better means than war. And Rhea was right about Sothis being a god, even if she didn’t know herself, and said god saved Byleth, a person who’s very important to Edelgard in the Red route, making her “no gods” chant very hypocritical. The church needed to be reformed, but Edelgard is the last person who should try to “fix” things, since she just wants to nuke everything. And since Rhea names Byleth the new pope at the end of most route, Edelgard’s war is literally stopping the change she claims to want, since Byleth would understand the system and have a better solution to fix things other than wiping out all crests and making all crest weapons unusable, especially since all routes has a paralogue quest that has you defending the borders from the country’s neighbors, who would happily invade a Faerghus that lost it’s most powerful weapons and relics.

Thing is, Dimitri got better. Byleth got better. No idea about Claude, since I haven’t played Yellow yet. Edelgard does not, not wants to.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I won’t make it a secret that Edelgard gets under my skin, mostly due to the fandom and the spacial treatment she and Rhea got in terms of shipping.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
WHAT better means? The church is actively standing in the way of the changes that need to be made. The one person who could have fixed things without bloodshed (Rhea) is instead doubling down on the dogma and quashing a lot of potential advancements while she fiddles around with various forms of necromancy, and the one person who could stand up to her on that (Seteth) is instead enabling her by censoring library materials.

Again, this war was going to happen whether Edelgard touched it off or not. Even without “those who slither in the dark” helping things along, Fodlan’s issues run way too deep to be fixed without a major overhaul, and the people who could have performed said overhaul refuse to consider it until someone puts a bloodstained boot in their asses.

And if you want to talk hypocrisy, literally everything the Church of Seiros is built on save for “Sothis exists” is a pack of lies. Rhea herself admits as much at the end of the Yellow route.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Kazapsky  
Again, I’m saying both Edelgard and Rhea are bad. And you missed that Byleth takes over for Rhea, and they are very likely to do a better job. Also, Seteth makes it clear in his supports that he doesn’t approve of the current system at all. As for the censorship, welcome to the winners writing history. It’s a recent thing in human history where trying to hide atrocities is considered a bad thing.

They did more than help. No idea how much they tell you in Yellow, but in Blue they make it clear that they played a big hand in how bad things are in the realm.

Again, that’s something that Byleth can and will have the power to fix since Rhea hands the keys to her kingdom to them. You don’t need a crazy to call out another crazy, that just leads to needless deaths.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
@Meanlucario

YOU’RE missing that Rhea only agrees to that transfer of power after having her delusions literally beaten out of her in battle and the ensuing five years of solitary confinement. Just before the war started she was planning to throw Byleth’s life away in yet another effort to bring Sothis back and was genuinely flummoxed that said effort did jack shit.

And as far as reveals go, let’s just say that Yellow makes Blue look like it completely glossed that business over.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Kazapsky  
That’s because the point of Yellow is to go into Byleth, where Blue is going into Dimitri. Lets just stop here since neither of us are going to agree on anything.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Kazapsky  
Well, good luck with whichever route you choose to go through next. I plan on starting Yellow after finishing another game, but I am chipping at FE1, and still need to finish Blue.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
@Meanlucario

On a more positive note, this game has yet to run out of ways to crack me up. Like the fact that a mini bow crits hard enough to knock an armored unit back five feet. Suddenly Failnaught’s railgun effect in Smash looks a lot more plausible.

Speaking of Failnaught, Claude shooting that thing can achieve a better-than-50% crit rate. Hope you like his combat quips.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide