Fire Emblem Stuff

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
It might be impractical but I would like an Elaphantiy class in a future game. Have I even remembered to mention it here?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
After watching the Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes trailer, I have to say something: This won’t be the TH story. What I mean by that is how Dimitri has both his eyes, which is more significant that it sounds. Is it safe to talk TH spoilers at this point?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dirty Bit
I enjoyed the first one, though I don’t think I’ll like the next one. I’m a bit done with TH for awhile. My point was more that the story seems to go down a different route than any of the four in the actual game TH.
Background Pony #127C
So if I understand this, “Fire Emblem Warriors” is like “Hyrule Warriors”, both are inter-crossover games with characters and locations from various titles in their own series, whereas “Three Hopes” is based on “Three Houses”, much like how “Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity” is based on “Breath of the Wild”?
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Anyone have any issues with me finishing my point of Three Hopes later today? And should I spoil Three Houses spoilers, or do you think it should be fine if I don’t?
@Background Pony #127C
Basically. I forget which of the two Warriors games came out, but it doesn’t matter in the end of the day.
@Silent_Witness
After Age of Calamity, I don’t have my hopes up.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
3 Houses is nearly as old as the Switch; the entire plot of all four routes plus the DLC has been public knowledge for a long time. It’s not really spoilers at this point.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’ve always been ambivalent with Three Houses, mainly because of the high price, so I’m not sure how good it is. On one hand, I’d like to try it because I heard it’s one of the best games on the Switch.
On the other hand, for someone who hasn’t played it… it doesn’t look great.
I can see pros and cons.
Pros:
-I’ve heard it’s kinda like Persona 5 with the months layout and I enjoyed that game.
-Some parts of the art design are nice (I really really like how Bernadetta and Manuela look).
-The soundtrack sounds amazing.
Cons:
-The technical level is underwhelming.
-It’s too expensive.
-I’ve heard it’s really really long.
Any thoughts here? I played Awakening before and I enjoyed it.
Ring Team
Artist -

@Meanlucario
It depends on the stores. Most of the time I see 60€.
@igotnopicks
Ooff, I don’t know. I’ve played three Xenoblade games, I made a total of 200 hours played and I still think these games are very underwhelming.
I don’t like long games unless they’re very user-friendly like Persona 5.
Ring Team
Artist -

Wasn’t it three routes instead of four? I know the fourth one is a DLC, but I’m not interested in that one.
I’m also aware that one route can be very long, so I won’t try to beat the game three times. I think it would be enough with just one route.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide