Fire Emblem Stuff

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@igotnopicks  
I’ve just won my first battle so I can assume the bloodshed is going to begin real soon. 0_0

@Meanlucario  
This is the first Fire Emblem game I have touched despite having The Sacred Stones on my 3DS so all of those quality of life changes that the series received overtime are unknown to me. Should I have played Sacred Stones first?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Red-Supernova  
I say stick with one for now, so you don’t confuse yourself due to how different the mechanics are. Also, the weapon triangle wasn’t a thing until the fourth game, so don’t worry about that. Also, chapter 2 has two recruitable enemies.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Red-Supernova  
To try to explain it better, they show off most of the changes in the LTC (low turn count), and I think it’s better to watch that first instead of just buying the game outright. Think of watching a review or something.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Red-Supernova  
Oh, and a general tip for playing FE games: Don’t feel like you need to use one of every class. Some classes are better others. The knight and archer aren’t very good, while the mounted ones tend to be great due to their mobility and options when it comes to weapons. Knights are slow in both speed and mobility, so they tend to get doubled (making them more fragile than they look at first) and are never in the lead unless you slow down quite a bit. Archers are sitting ducks on enemy phase, unable to counter at close range, which most enemies have. Hunters tend to be better due to being more offensive, horsemen due to their mobility, and snipers are their promotion, which you get a free one later on that does what Gordin wants to do much better, though still can’t deal with close range attacks.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Meanlucario  
What you mean by Dondon’s 0% growth LTC.

@Meanlucario  
So is an LTC made to show the minimum amount of turns you have to make for each map?  
And I should watch a review of the remake as well? Just to let you know, my plans for buying the remake are from the Wii U VC.

@Meanlucario  
Hmm, its going to take me a bit to remember all of the class terminology as much as I wish could understand all of it right away. Also does this mean I shouldn’t feel bad if any of my archers and knights die?
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Red-Supernova  
Dondon151 is a FE youtuber who post his guides on beating FE games in LTC fashion with all growths set to 0%.

It’s moreso beating the game in the least amount of turns possible (without cheating, of course) rather than each chapter, often with as little luck-reliant strategies as possible.

I think learning their names should be good enough to start with, since you can apply traits to their names. For example, archers uses bows, which are 2-range only and vulnerable to 1-range and are foot-lock in most games.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
So, I tried to play SoV again, I couldn’t get through the next battle before dropping it again, there’s just something about this game I can’t get engaged with, but I can’t put my finger on it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide