Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic General Anime Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"[@Random-Rambling":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5032574#post_5032574
)  
sounds great, thx for the recommendation. I laughed at the video okay imma go check the series out one day.

But srsly I want **real anime,** dark and edgy with all the dreary and edgy atmospere and aesthetic like Healer Hero, Shield Hero, Goblin Slayer, Berserk and that recent anime I just linked etc. I want it like that, and not satire.

I want a _*sincere, revenge anime_* but the hero wanted revenge for something so goddamn stupid** like maybe mistaking a guy's cheeks for a girl's, or when he asked a friend for advice on approaching an asian girl so his friend told him to learn japanese, four months later he asked her out in japanese but turns out she chinese.

Or maybe our hero got banned from a dungeons dragons group because one time he brought a friend who ruins the game by playing it like Skyrim. And now he wants revenge on said friend and said group.
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever