Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[@tehwatever":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5056043#post_5056043
)  
it's fuckin' insane just how hard people used to try to appeal to objectivity in this type of way to me back in the day, i swear

i don't know where they got the idea that artistic interpretation suddenly became a science, just because writing has technical constructs and concepts in the same way a sculptor would have a technique they'd use to hit rocks

just because the sculptor would use a sculpting technique to create his work doesn't suddenly mean the finished product is suddenly factually good or bad, reeeee, the use of certain techniques does not necessitate the presence of or lack of quality in the work itself
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"@tehwatever":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5056043#post_5056043
it's fuckin' insane just how hard people used to try to appeal to objectivity in this type of way to me back in the day, i swear

i don't know where they got the idea that artistic interpretation suddenly became a science, just because writing has technical constructs and concepts in the same way a sculptor would have a technique they'd use to hit rocks

just because the sculptor would use a sculpting technique to create his work doesn't suddenly mean the finished product is suddenly factually good or bad, reeeee
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39