Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
"[@Dustcan":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5056305#post_5056305

"
)

[
@tehwatever":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5056316#post_5056316

)

I can't speak for everyone, but I love Gabi. I think she makes an already amazing show even better. Her character provides a perspective we haven't really seen before on the show, this being the effects brainwashing has on children. Plus, the voice actress of Gabi really helps brings the character to life. It might be the best voice acting of the entire Winter 2021 anime season.

I also love the relationship between Falco and Gabi, where Falco still loves her even though she constantly fucks up. I think it's adorable.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life