General Anime Thread

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!

You know I could totally see Azumanga Daioh as a Clone High/Total Drama kinda show
Found more artwork of this cartoony style Azumanga Daioh, artist name is Lolwutburger

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@tehwatever
That does double for me, Azumanga Daioh was/and still is my most favorite anime ever made and seeing it as a western cartoon was always something I wanted to see

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
when I was here a while ago, someone recommended I take a look at Fairy Tail. So I swung by my usual sites for a look and…
Good. Gravy. 175 episodes on the first season. 102 episodes for the second. And a final season at 51 episodes, for a grand total of 328.
And the thing that really scares me, that’s not even one of the bad ones.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
They don’t use filler per-say, but the pacing is REALLY slow. Instead of adapting 2-3 chapters per episode, they only do 1. They might even do half a chapter once in a while if Oda isn’t doing too good.
It’s not THAT bad though, since Oda packs enough dialogue per chapter to keep it from feeling as slow as the OG Dragon Ball Z (another Toei show that did the 1 chapter-per-episode scheme, to more annoying results), but you can definitely tell they didn’t expect the series to go on this long.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I took a short break from Fairy Tail to speedrun through Kimetsu no Yaiba. Was introduced to Zenitsu and Inosuke, aka best character number one and number two.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
The live action adaptation of Cowboy Bebop got cancelled after one season. A shame, because I actually think a live action adaptation of that show has a lot of potential. If only they actually knew what they were doing and didn’t make it terrible.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I would like to ask. How bad was Sakura Haruno in Naruto really? And I’m not much about her power, since you can still be powerful and a poorly written character. I’m talking about her character, her development and role in the story.
I haven’t watched Naruto in awhile but I have a feeling is not the best written but not the worst either.
(As a side not I always Sakura attractive when I was younger her own way. Even if her chest was smaller in the anime. I’m talking about Shippuden.)
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I never finished the series, but I watched the entire first half and some of Shipuuden.
Sakura wasn’t bad, just kinda…there. It seems her only purpose was to crush on the “bad boy” Sasuke. It wasn’t until the Forest of Death where she cut her hair that she realized that she was bringing the other two on her team down.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I suppose I’ve reached the end of the road for Demon Slayer. I’ll chew through another twenty episodes of Fairy Tail before diving into another series.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide