General Anime Thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Dustcan  
I believe she got curse eye, so it seems like it just hurts the target gradually. Like the pokemon move.

Having to maintain line of sight would be a fair weak spot for it to have.

We’ll have to wait and see if she uses it later.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Just saw a trailer for yet another revenge fantasy anime.

I have a confession to make. I’m getting less excited for dark edgy revenge fantasy anime trailers since they ALL have the same story beat.

“I was robbed of everything on that day”  
“My family was killed and raped”  
“I was abused”

All solemn and serious like, before they said “ok imma get mah revenge.”

Can anyone recommend me something more mundane? A revenge fantasy that maybe starts with:

I was walking down the street one day, and you know I be lookin dat ass and shit. I seen little yoga pants coming out the nail salon so I looked, I peeped dat ass and I said “damn, das thick as fuck”

Turned around. Tee Tee.

I was like: “Damn nibba what you doing with all this ass? DOUBLE CHEEKED UP, on a thursday afternoon, hella ass–the sun is still out, my nibba!”

And it…it was just…I dont’t know…That’s the homie.

So I decided, imma get mah revenge.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Random-Rambling  
sounds great, thx for the recommendation. I laughed at the video okay imma go check the series out one day.

But srsly I want real anime, dark and edgy with all the dreary and edgy atmospere and aesthetic like Healer Hero, Shield Hero, Goblin Slayer, Berserk and that recent anime I just linked etc. I want it like that, and not satire.

I want a sincere, revenge anime but the hero wanted revenge for something so goddamn stupid like maybe mistaking a guy’s cheeks for a girl’s, or when he asked a friend for advice on approaching an asian girl so his friend told him to learn japanese, four months later he asked her out in japanese but turns out she chinese.

Or maybe our hero got banned from a dungeons dragons group because one time he brought a friend who ruins the game by playing it like Skyrim. And now he wants revenge on said friend and said group.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@tehwatever  
I want a revenge anime where the MC was betrayed by a girl and her horrible group, only to find out that they died sometime later, leaving MC without a purpose.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Wanna know what, to me, has been the best Revenge Fantasy that I kinna want to be made into anime?

Lamarr roasting Franklin.

Mofo don’t let a loc come up in his crib ONE TIME then seven years later the loc puts the mofo in a groundhog day type of deal and brought an army of characters from the multiverse just to roast his yee yee ass haircut.

I have never seen something so beautiful.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Scrabbleman  
I miss the joke. you talking about Redo of Healer or Lamarr / Frankin?

If you is talking about the meme, I miss the ‘he who must not be named’ joke. Is there some new development in the Lamarr davis lore involving name calling or something?

edit: Oh. Redo of Healer. Yeah ok sure but I mean, the description of your revenge fantasy fits. Minus the revenge part the because the party who done wronged him, all dedd.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

[screams in German]
@Dustcan  
So far, it’s good. It talks real racism in a very direct way, which I really appreciate since most media tends to talk about the more subtle racism. A shame that it doesn’t have much art, probably because Zootopia had the attention of furries at the time.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

When I thought I couldn’t love our meat-eating, toxic, slowly-going-insane waifu with eight legs and HELLA THICC backside, I see THIS

full

I’M WEAK! You know I can’t deal with a hoodie + round glasses!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide