General Anime Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@DeathCloud  
If the Jaeger faction got what they wanted, then yeah you still CAN get the Genocide ending.

If our BOIS manage to secure a deal and promote peace between Paradis and Marley, maybe we get a better ending.

One thing is clear. Eren got what his childhood wish. He actually, eliminated ALL titans from existence, that bastard.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Going back to next life as a villainess, a show where everyone but the protagonist is aware of how low-key everything is.

I wish someone would reveal her real magic is life, not earth.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@tehwatever  
I mean Genocide of world, Carol style (I know its probably beyond genocide)  
And Yeagerist can’t do that and they really get what they want, Paradis would become just isolated and xenophobic island
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’ve heard that it has been a year since BNA: Brand New Animal has been released onto the world. To think that I would be watching it only a few months later.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!

Passionate opinionator
@Dustcan  
It really needed more episodes to flesh it out. I would like to hear what any of the behind the scenes talk was like about this complaint. I guess we have the manga for that but still.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Since nobody reads Jujutsu Kaisen anyway, imma not spoil this.

Oh. So that’s why the poster of leak said “The Angel is basically a Nen Exorcist (you wont get the reference if you skip over Hunter x Hunter’s minor subplot involving them)”

Ch. 145 plot summary.

Satoru Gojo is still trapped inside a prison realm. Now it’s revealed that he was put in there through the “front door.” Turns out, the All-Knowing Sorcerer Tengen has the “back door” and said that, it’s very possible to get him out by opening the back door.

Problem is: the curse-technique-nullificartion items needed to open the back door has been destroyed by Gojo himself months prior to his capture. I.e, Gojo unwittingly screwed himself, much to the dismay of his students trying to rescue him.

But there’s another possibility: find Angel, who has the ability to exorcise curses. Tengen said Angel is in the middle of a city-wide game of death.

So now our bois gonna join the game, get Angel and as many people out as possible.

OKAY ngl this arc has potential.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Scrabbleman

Shingeki no Kyojin Spoiler MAJEUR.

Wouldnt stop Paradis from being the racist xenophobic aggressor tho. Even without Titan Power, they’re in a much better spot considering they land wasnt the one getting absolutely flattened and Thanos Snapped by Eren.

The reverse actually: Now that ALL the titans roaming around Paradis have turned back into humans, Eren practically snapped them Eldians BACK, increasing their numbers.

I.e, The rest of the world are going thru what the MCU call The Blip, Paradis just went thru Post Blip.

So yeah. IF Paradis decide to fuck around and do Blitzkrieg on these other countries and commit genocide, THEY CAN.

Also, I expect a lot of Eren did nothing wrong memes, just because.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Scrabbleman  
Yeah. But I totally forgot about the Nen Exorcist part so I was like “what’s a nen exorcist OH! Yeah the Troupe was looking for a guy to undo Kurapika’s judgmement chain on Chrollo or some sheet”

Edit: btw the author flat out said his manga is basically just other author’s manga.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@tehwatever  
||Paradis have infrastructure and technology to actually get into offensive  
Paradis people do not have that imperialistic ambitions and with this mass murder Eren committed they do not feel to strike on potential enemy.  
For generations they nurtured besieged stronghold mentality and current situation will only reinforce it  
Any new Eldians who would they get from Titans would be practically foreigners for Paradis and not additional manpower, assimilating them to society (assuming they want that) would cause more problems than any short term benefits  
Any potential offensive would rely on resources and infrastructure of potential target to not turn into failure quickly and these would be lacking because of devastation of world, and if targeted country have these or managed to rebuild it, they could easily repel Paradis forces  
Surviving world even assuming they focus on kicking crap out of Marley remands would gang up on Paradis if they actually tried something. Even if best case scenario for Eldians, that they could actually invade some country and continent they could not take rest of world and attack in all directions and without doing it, successful invasion will just leave their island open to invasion from other sides ||
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@DeathCloud  
Paradis Yaegerists flat out says “Town ain’t big enough for two of us.” They either want perpetual war or want genocide. Our bois are brokering peace deals precisely because Paradis could turn highly militant with the end goal of near annihilation of non-Eldians.

Paradis does not have an imperialistic ambition, but Yaegerists have an extreme self-defense. mentality. Anything that sneezes at them dies, kind of mentality. Why? Exactly because they have that besieged stronghold attitude. Their own existence is always threatened, one way or the other.

They will ALWAYS feel like they’re under attack and I wouldn’t put it past Yaegerists to preemptively fuck with other countries’ military development or kill a huge chunk of their population just to cripple them before they could get anything going.

As for eldians that turned human, YES they might as well be foreigners but the land is large enough for them to create their own communities, separate from non-titan eldians, if they’re not ready to mingle with the rest of Paradis yet. I mean technically they could still live “outside the walls” like Titans would. I’m not gonna pretend there wouldn’t be bad blood between post-titan paradis citizen vs non-titan paradis citizen, considering titans have been terrorizing them for decades.

My point is: The Yaegerist faction is not a good ending for Paradis.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Yay Spider isekai is finally back! I can stop suffering from withdrawal!

-23 minutes later

scratches A-anyone got any Spider isekai man? Please I just need one more hit then I can quit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide