Viewing last 25 versions of post by GlitchedWolf in topic Generals Comunity Guideline (first post will be updated)

GlitchedWolf
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
"[@Kirb":](/forums/generals/topics/generals-comunity-guideline-first-post-will-be-updated?post_id=2131819#post_2131819
"
)  
[
@Ranger2525":](/forums/generals/topics/generals-comunity-guideline-first-post-will-be-updated?post_id=3639230#post_3639230
)  
And for anyone else reading this:

This isn’t a thread for questions. You can ask stuff "[here":.](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?page=1)  
Or if i
t’s an important question ask it [here instead.](/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions)
No reason given
Edited by GlitchedWolf
GlitchedWolf
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
"@Kirb":/forums/generals/topics/generals-comunity-guideline-first-post-will-be-updated?post_id=2131819#post_2131819
"@Ranger2525":/forums/generals/topics/generals-comunity-guideline-first-post-will-be-updated?post_id=3639230#post_3639230
And for anyone else reading this:
This isn’t a thread for questions. You can ask stuff "here":/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions
No reason given
Edited by GlitchedWolf