Viewing last 25 versions of post by RD4590 in topic Gun Discussion

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
"[@RustleRustle":](/forums/generals/topics/gun-discussion?post_id=4968697#post_4968697
)  
"banning 3D printing"

Impossible. Big manufactuters like Ford are already experimenting with 3D printing for mass production. Banning it will result in the USA falling back even more in applied engineering and advanced manufacturing.

But with my knowledge about 3D printing and firearm design I do **not** recommend you to make your own guns with 3D printer, unless barrel blowing up in your face is one of your fetishes.
Reason: grammar
Edited by RD4590
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
"@RustleRustle":/forums/generals/topics/gun-discussion?post_id=4968697#post_4968697
"banning 3D printing"
Impossible. Big manufactuters like Ford isare already experimenting with 3D printing for mass production. Banning it will result in the USA falling back even more in applied engineering and advanced manufacturing.
But with my knowledge about 3D printing and firearm design I do *not* recommend you to make your own with 3D printer.
Reason: grammar
Edited by RD4590