Gun Discussion

Generals » Gun Discussion Search Posts
Background Pony #5252
@CaptainXtra
Not really. Burst fire is few shots with one trigger pull. Shotguns shoot a single shot with multiple projectiles, not multiple shots.
Theoretically, a burst fire shotgun could exist, but I don’t know of any.
@Ebalosus
When posting an image, it’s good to provide some context. Is it Myanmar? Somewhere else? Or is this just a random photo of FGC-9 in the wild?
FliegerFaustToP47
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Floofy & Friendly Plone
Does anyone have a picture (Either old WW2 ones or modern ones) of a Gewehr 41 Mauser with an scope? I’ve seen the Walther design with a scope of sorts like this one:
But it would be nice to know if the Mauser’s design had such luxury to install a scope… Or heck, if that same ZF41 mount could be used on the G41(M)
Theoretically, a burst fire shotgun could exist, but I don’t know of any.
Well, there’s the Smith & Wesson Assault Shotgun
From what I’ve read, the last two models (AS-2 and AS-3) could do burst fire
CaptainXtra

PUNCH A FASCIST!
Scopes on Pistols can be useful in certain situations but I can’t see the same for this:
I mean, Revolvers are usually loaded with tough rounds but they’re not exactly for Sniping…
FliegerFaustToP47
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Floofy & Friendly Plone
That’s some pretty cool concept, I mean, aside from the fact that Maxim is old as dirt, I don’t think there’s any better gun that can be placed on a sentry turret like a water-cooled machinegun, those things never overheat or stop xP.
Also, if you have a stockpile of Maxim guns around, put them to good use anyways. I’m just worried about the functionality of a sentry gun, like, how it can recognize someone hostile from a non-combatant?
I think more because they’re revolvers. Like, the lack of a long barrel like a rifle, the caliber, stuff like that. I’m not sure though.
Background Pony #5252
@Beth, @FliegerFaustToP47
I didn’t mean how far the bullets go, but how far you can hit the things you want to hit. Revolvers’ effective range is mainly limited by the fact that they are handguns. It’s hard to hit far targets if you don’t have any stabilization other than your hands. Adding a stock would certainly increase the effective range.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide