The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@DeathCloud  
They still do in this one.

Extra credits: We shouldn’t just believe these Orcs that are pillaging towns and murdering men are evil. That takes choice from the player to decide.

Also Extra Credits: All German soldiers from WWII all chose this and are inherently evil and bad and I can hate them and call others I hate them. (if anyone remembers their response to the last one)

Guaranteed if someone made a game based of historical records from WWII from a German soldier’s side who had no choice in the matter, and the moral complications of having been born into that world and forced to live by rules you might not agree with or be hauled off to certain doom - These chuckle nuts would whine about it. Much like they are with Six days in Fallujah game. They hate it, simply because it’s uncomfortable to them.  
They ironically hate CoD for making you “SOLDIER MAN!” a one-man army and there’s no nuance, but here they get what they essentially want and want it burned like it’s a heathen text. They signed a petition to have it banned.

@Mikey  
@Cyborg_pony
groan
What next? “Here’s why you’re sexist for playing a sexy female character like bayonetta!”

That might happen.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
Watched it, its as bad as Nazi vid (its hard to be as bad) but its still bad.  
I may agree that it is lazy, simplistic cliche but it is not automatically bad for every setting and game and these can be good even with all evil races.  
Also alternative its suggest is as lazy simplistic
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

It’s 2021, years since this person was relevant and game devs STILL bow to the biggest blight on gaming

Why? thousands have picked apart her videos, she knows nothing and is only remembered when she’s whining and getting laughed at. She’s worse then Jack Thompson because companies will pay her 5 to 6 figures, then when the project tanks, she’s walks off from the smoldering ruins and she’ll never produce her own of that.

Such a “gamer” who had a collection of all modern games at the time that could be found anywhere and later sold, has a twitch channel that’s been abandoned and only seems to care when it’s time to make money or whine about something which is later used as being “harassed” for again… money.

Such a brave person when any criticism is levied has to become a damsel in distress. No wonder she’s hates Peach. Doesn’t like the competition, and has a better personality.

Still the best history on why she’s so hated  
But the bubble around her and her white knights is the thickest display of denial.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Cyborg_pony  
It because of stereotype that the gaming community and any community really is sexist. Of course, knowing how some these fakers act and behave, some could be hiding something that would get them a lot of trouble. Of course to get through that you got to destroy the white knight delusion of their so call “goddess.”
Cyborg_pony

@Penguin Dragneel  
Don’t forget, the women that work for her, aren’t paid at all and have to struggle to find work due to their Toxicity at FemFeq Inc.

Also a Channel Awesome nobody is also trying to leech off Anita to get more clout and I’m pretty sure no one knows who Mike Dodd is, but have a clear picture of what he looks like.

@phoenixacezero  
And before it was sexist, it was full of violence that turn kids into sociopaths. (This is real.) Many who backed her have been ousted as harassers and worse. She Was friends with Joss Whedon mind you, until it was fashionable to be friends with yet another Proud Male.

Ironical how she’s all about “getting rid of toxicity” but it the sole creator and benefactor of it. A lot of women were harassed into silence by her fans or were labeled not real women and Minorities.

Who remember this little classic?

full
Cyborg_pony

@phoenixacezero  
Either that or trying to cover for their own sins.

Had a few . . . “conversations” with people that defend Anita and labeling anyone predators that have not yet committed any crime and some have admitting projecting what they’ve done onto her critics to using her as an indulgence. If anyone knows the classic term for that word, you get it.
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Peace to all
@Cyborg_pony  
One of the problems with someone like that is that, while for someone like you, from years of tracking her lack of credibility is self evident, for someone going into, or just vaguely had been paying attention to it is not so clear. With our age of mass media where your lucky for someone to remember 6 months back 5–what, 6?–years now is a long time. Plus with a lot of her detractors themselves exploded in their own various controversies it all comes together to give her a path to rehabilitation . Sadder too in those days archiving wasn’t as prudent (at last from what I can tell from my own Down With Molestia drama research as it is now and what exists is a lot to go through if you really wanted to dig. It would be nice if someone could set up a document with direct context for it as opposed to a maze of tweets and videos.

Why? thousands have picked apart her videos,

This though, is actually a problem, as a lot of folks in my opinion did overly focus on her and it creates a massive backlog of a lot of stuff with little new things to say.
Cyborg_pony

@doloresbridge  
She had a donation drive for a 25K discord server at least a year ago. Even if people don’t remember her getting logged-out threats, that would be fresh, but she’s was a media damsel and they swiftly buried it like her embarrassing interview that went on to have them pretty much scripted which lead her ego got too big and the Vidcon debacle happened because she dropped her handler and let’s be honest; brains of the outfit.

This just seems like either desperation, extortion or just plan no caring as most in the industry would have heard rumors of all the games she influenced were all shelved and pretty much killed. At this point, you’d have to have a death wish to make it public that you support her. Most have stopped supporting these companies after seeing that, that’s how toxic she is and people are just done being told they’re going to hell by her for playing a video.

By the way; she never put up that Discord server.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Cyborg_pony  
I think most of these ”game journalists” have been exposed for the scams they are. Their sites are dying and so is their wretched profession. Youtube is where it’s at now.
Cyborg_pony

@silbasa  
Which is why they need another gamergate. They hope people will take pitty on them.

Some of them still get undeserved jobs and money just because victim status. I don’t think it’ll any better until these idiotic companies wise up to the scam.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide