Kirby General Discussion Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Myoozik  
Kirby does seem to be taking a cue from Mario, and Sonic in exploring a realistic city. Though, without humans, which seems to imply something…  
(Anyone remember Shiver Star from Kirby 64?)

Glad to see a full 3D open world Kirby game. I still feel sidescrolling is what Kirby does best, but it sure took a long time to get a true 3D action game.
Winter-Moon
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Lost Sisters
@Beau Skunky  
Even without being eagle eye, if anyone stares at that picture of Shiver Star for long enough, they’ll notice that the similarities are too great to be a coincidence
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dragon-Phoenix  
Yeah, though back on the old N64 resolution, and blurrier CTR screens some actually failed to notice.  
So I felt like pointing it out any way.

With Kirby’s 30th anniversary next year, I’m curious what we’ll get besides that new Kirby game. Another compilation game (like 2011’s “Kirby’s Dream Collection”) seems unlikely, seeing as nearly every Kirby game is already available on Switch Online, and the WiiU/3DS Eshop.  
But I still wouldn’t mind one.

And while I doubt it, I wouldn’t mind another anniversary Game & Watch for Kirby, but I feel like the “Classic Edition” mini NES & SNES consoles, Nintendo doesn’t wanna overdo those. And Kirby is more HAL then Nintendo.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dragon-Phoenix  
A Kirby movie would take years to make, so I doubt we’ll get one next year. Heck, the Super Mario animated movie was first announced 6 years ago.

With all the surprise celebrity voices just announced for Mario, (Star Lord is Mario, so awesome!) it makes me wonder who could voice Kirby’s cast.

Will Arnett (Arrested Development, Lego Batman) would be great for King Dedede.
Winter-Moon
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Lost Sisters
@Beau Skunky  
You know what would be interesting.  
What if the Kirby movie followed Kirby’s adventures from the very beginning when he first defeated Dedede, to Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dragon-Phoenix  
I think that would be too many events to cover for one movie, and it’d probably be better to focus on one villain.

I’d like the first movie to be a semi-adaption of both the original Kirby’s Dreamland, and Kirby’s Adventure.  
As it could introduce Kirby trying to stop Dedede from causing trouble only to accidentally release the Cloaked Nightmare wizard.
Background Pony #98C8
When I saw Kirby washed up on the sand, I was like “Hey Kirby, what are you doing, little buddy? Or rather, WHERE are you, little buddy?”
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Seeing the announcement of this game was a huge wake up call to me that I need to finish Kirby Star Allies, still haven’t finished that game at all.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I couldn’t get it, because it sold out. Might be the biggest Kirby game in years.
That one leopard girl boss is especially popular. Lol
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide