Viewing last 25 versions of post by Lobinchi in topic Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Lobinchi
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Lobinchi> i don't want any cocks in my quotes!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Lewd Talk Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
WELCOME TO THE LEWD THREAD! :D

This thread is made for people who want to share their experiences and/or lewd thoughts, it's okay if you don't have any experience, we can talk pretty much about anything you have in mind! Off-Topic is allowed, it's a small "mini-community" but we take care of each other~

Feel free to talk about any kink you have in mind! [==\^w\^==]/)

Also,
h

R
ere's some words of our mbrother Badger:
[bq="BadgingBadger"]
Well
, of course this is!
_And io, Mo
theread Lobinchi,s our great protectord ands: b 
![f
ull](htt spanker, s://caid upmon the people of .derpibouria: "butt secks"dn. And thus, buttsex wt/c512fas m490fade true, b1estowac2e4d upon by the lord almighty._
(Leviticus 6:
3747f9)
_H
e who has not walke42967d a81dc?uross the lewd =htalk thread, haps not l%3A%2F%2Fivmg.fired a life in fulf.net%2Ftg%2Fillmagent%2F1461%2F69%2F1461696441241._
(Psalm 030
png) [/bq]
No reason given
Edited by Lobinchi
Lobinchi
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
WELCOME TO THE LEWD THREAD! :D

This thread is made for people who want to share their experiences and/or lewd thoughts, it's okay if you don't have any experience, we can talk pretty much about anything you have in mind! Off-Topic is allowed, it's a small "mini-community" but we take care of each other~

Feel free to talk about any kink you have in mind! [==^w^==]/)

Also, here's some words of our brother Badger:
[bq="BadgingBadger"]
Well, of course this is!
_And io, Mother Lobinchi, our great protector and butt spanker, said upon the people of derpibouria: "butt secks". And thus, buttsex was made true, bestowed upon by the lord almighty._
(Leviticus 6:9)
_He who has not walked across the lewd talk thread, has not lived a life in fulfillment._
(Psalm 030) [/bq]
No reason given
Edited by Lobinchi
Lobinchi
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
WELet'COME TO THE LEWD THREAD! :D

Thi
s threalkd is mabde foutr mypeople mwhost fwavnt to sharite theing:r Lewd experiences and/or lewd thoughts

I
, it's okay if you don't have any experience at all, we can talk pretty much about any Lewd thing you have in mind! ^^

Y
Off-Tou pican pris allowed, it's a small "mini-community" mbut we take care of each other~

Feel free to t
alk about any kink you have in mind! :D[==^w^==]/)

No reason given
Edited by Lobinchi
Lobinchi
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
Let's talk about my most favorite thing: Lewd experiences/thoughts

It's okay if you dont have any experience at all, we can talk about any Lewd thing you have in mind ^^

You can pretty much talk about any kink you have in mind :D

No reason given
Edited by Lobinchi
Lobinchi
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
It's okay if you dont have any experience at all, we can talk about any Lewd thing you have in mind ^^

No reason given
Edited by Lobinchi
Lobinchi
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...

No reason given
Edited by Lobinchi