Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Well… i’ve always wanted to share this around but since around mid December. I noticed some weird and concerning bump growing out on the foreskin of my penis and now there’s two more of them in the same spot and the original one looks bigger than it was.
No, this can’t be sti since I never had contact with someone in my entire life and it barely even hurts or itches as to me being anxious to know what kind of disease is this.

Here goes nothing…  
full

Care to know what kind of stuff this thing is?
Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
I had a dream where I was in a diaper. I think I had a couple of them actually, and my parents were around and didn’t seem to notice (in real life, I keep my diaper shenanigans secret). Also in one of the dreams I had a lewd poster of dubious legality.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Could it be possible if this zit-like bumps was caused from my excessive masturbating for almost all day?

I can’t consult my doctor because we’re once again locked down.
Background Pony #F18D
Fictional women with huge tits don’t need to deal with back pain unless the plot calls for it.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
Dating someone with a fetish for being came in is a fascinating thing.

I mean yea, she’s on the pill, but standard use of the pill is only 91% effective, with perfect use being around 99. And I’ve put so many shots down range that eventually one of them is going to hit.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dex Stewart

She’s a 5 foot tall, compact, Asian woman and I’m a white dude with a bit of an, above average size. Anal is pretty much a no-go. There would likely be some, tearing.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Dating someone with a fetish for being came in is a fascinating thing.
I mean yea, she’s on the pill, but standard use of the pill is only 91% effective, with perfect use being around 99. And I’ve put so many shots down range that eventually one of them is going to hit.

Pill + Condom has to be very close to 100%, right? Or do you not use condoms? If you don’t wear one, can she actually feel your semen spraying into her?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Random-Rambling

Pill + Condom is basically 100%, but yea no rubber with us. Apparently she can, or at least says she can.

At this point, we’re both in our 30s and relatively stable so if she gets knocked up we’ll just deal with it.

Dating in your 30s is a different beast.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide