Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@Zincy
So you know typical school-bully situations? Except my fantasy is a bit of a twist. Instead of being abused and talked down upon, the “bully”, mainly an amazonian-like chick, would be more affectionate. Smothering me in her boobs, calling me pet names, making everyone else envious of me. My friend and I call them “love bullies”.
Although we thought of a variation, where they only ACT like they’re snotty and rude in public (to keep up their reputation), but when she’s alone with her victim she’s much more sweeter. Maybe like Spitfire in MLP, who’s her typical “no-nonsense drill sergeant” when on duty, but when attending events like the Gala, she’s more mellow.
I know what you’re going to say: It’s weird, cringey and doesn’t make any sense to you.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Do not cite the old magic at me, for I was there when it was written.
It’s not a party until blood and viscera are being launched at high velocities.
Or, as one of my favorite fetish artists once said. “It’s fun having a kink that requires hearing protection.”
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
On one hand, alot of the stuff i like is just ugly by conventional standard, and on another hand with some overlap, much of it can be considered morally reprehensible, perhaps even criminal by some standards. And not without fair reason.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Thanks to the multiverse (actually just fanfiction and fanart) I’m willing to bet that there are versions of Spider-Man, Batman and Nightwing who have a deep fetish for big boobs, and unfortunately for them, Black Cat, Catwoman and Harley Quinn (and Poison Ivy maybe) respectively happen to fit the bill.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
I dated a girl with H cups before.
Big ol’ black girl with an ass like two beach balls stuck in a sack. And those tits were after she had a reduction.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide