Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I think I have a clear idea on how to draw breasts though, drawing two ovals on the chest as the “start points”.
Posted Report
Background Pony #2946
Nothing wrong with that.
Then I would say friends with benefits and chain monogamy are your best bets.
I lived that life for a good 13 years or so, had a lot of partners. Just have to play it safe. Wrap up, meet strangers in public places during regular business hours, never trust the phrase “don’t worry I’m on the pill”.
As prudish as it may sound I agree that you should always wear a condom when having one-night stands, regardless of the woman’s birth control status. It’s not just a trust issue but also STI and pregnancy risks, especially with the pill. It has to be used properly + certain drugs can’t be used with it, or else it’s almost completely ineffective, and you just don’t know if that’s the case with someone you just met.
I’ve never had a one-night stand without a condom, even if in some cases it meant I missed out on sex (I always have condoms on me now for that reason). I only go raw with a girlfriend I’ve been with for a while + is on steady birth control, my girlfriend of around three years has an IUD and counting her I’ve only been “raw” with three women in my life total.
Posted Report
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I feel like my IQ gets cut in half whenever I’m horny.
I think that’s everyone. Nobody is too clever when they’re too horny.
God gave man two things, a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to run one at a time.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide