Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Generals » Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW] Search Posts
Lobinchi
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Lobinchi> i don't want any cocks in my quotes!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Lewd Talk Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
WELCOME TO THE LEWD THREAD! :D

This thread is made for people who want to share their experiences and/or lewd thoughts, it’s okay if you don’t have any experience, we can talk pretty much about anything you have in mind! Off-Topic is allowed, it’s a small “mini-community” but we take care of each other~

Feel free to talk about any kink you have in mind! ^w^/)

Remember, this thread is rated as:  
full
Lobinchi
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
@pixel  
We talk about experiences here, something more detailed and complete! :3

I decided to make this because i tend to talk about my lewd experiences all over the booru images uwu and everyone likes to know more about it, i have a lot of things to say about my sexual activity x3
Lobinchi
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
Well, i tried Stealth Sex a couple times…

The first one was in the Cinema as i said before. My exGF used to enjoy spanks a LOT, and i loved teasing her or spank her casually in public~ She got mad when i spanked her in the cinema and i took it too far… She got a little bit excited, we choosed the vip zone and the room was almost empty, we decided to have sex there since it was a nice chance to experience public stealth sex >_< i started teasing her with my hands, kissing her over and over as she felt more aroused, she spread her legs and you guess the rest.

She got TOO excited, moaning all over the room, the staff caught us and they kicked us out of the cinema for ever. The staff guy was a nice guy (also a creep), so nothing bad happen ^^
Lobinchi
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
Yep, it’s not the only time i had public sex! The most important thing about this is the risk! It makes you feel aware of getting caught, you want to keep going but you want to stop at the same time! It’s so weird but it feels so nice~

I tried in an opera teather too, that was so much better since i was with her in the private room ;3 and i brought a toy… And opera concerts are long enough for a couple rounds!
Lobinchi
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
I’m back, but i’m going to sleep again, but i’ll talk of the third time i had public sex, this time in the park at night~

It was waaay too cold, all we could do is keep ourselves warm while having passionate sex~ OwO and still thinking of the risk of being caught…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide