Viewing last 25 versions of post by Prof.NightJack in topic Mario Discussion

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
"[@archestereo":](/dis/mario-discussion/post/1906632#post_1906632
)  
I'm not putting words in your mouth, you are stating everything like it''s wrong for the Mario games to not be changing a lot and still be good and enjoyable, I'm justb pointing out that clearly you have missed the mark as it doesn;t change things to the point people do not see it as "superficial rehashes" or "monotonous, hollow and boring", but every time I poi nt that out you have to comment with theings like how the people buying them are being sheep.

You are coming off like you really do not understand that people do like them for how they are, and that they can have an honest opionin like that.

"the games in the Kirby franchise change just as radically as the games in the Sonic franchise do" Actully you are wrong there, the Kirby games keep the core the same, true it changes more then Mario but less then the newer Sonic games, they's why people don't have a problem with them, it's not as a radical change as the Sonic games.
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
"@archestereo":/dis/mario-discussion/post/1906632#post_1906632
I'm not putting words in your mouth, you are stating everything like it''s wrong for the Mario games to not be changing a lot and still be good and enjoyable, I'm justb pointing out that clearly you have missed the mark as it doesn;t change things to the point people do not see it as "superficial rehashes" or "monotonous, hollow and boring", but every time I poi nt that out you have to comment with thengs like how the people buying them are being sheep.
You are coming off like you really do not understand that people do like them for how they are, and that they can have an honest opionin like that.

"the games in the Kirby franchise change just as radically as the games in the Sonic franchise do" Actully you are wrong there, the Kirby games keep the core the same, true it changes more then Mario but less then the newer Sonic games, they's why people don't have a problem with them, it's not as a radical change as the Sonic games.
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack