Mario Discussion

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
So uh… I went to McDonald’s today, just for a double cheeseburger (no fries) and a Diet Coke (after a two-mile walk), and I MAY have accidentally spoiled myself by looking at the Happy Meal toys for the movie. Specifically, the character Lumalee from Super Mario Galaxy
It’s a bit aggravating, considering when “Sonic the Hedgehog 2” had toys at McDonald’s, Super Sonic was never shown and only appeared as a “surprise toy”.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
If I had a nickel for every time McDonald’s spoiled a video game movie, I’d have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice. Right?
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste
Sometimes stuff like that can take longer, they have to get the licensing rights, negociate contracts, manufacture the boxes/toys, make the commercials, ship everything, ect.
Because of that, they can’t push it back 3 months.
Posted Report
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky
I think there’s just been more of a push to use less Single use plastic. Also it seems the UK is not the only country getting the paper
I don’t know maybe too many happy meal toys were ending up in dumps.
I also know kinder surprise Still has plastic toys in plastic capsules
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka
So we got Tanooki, and cat Mario in thf movie. It’s nice, but I hope they save some powerups for the sequel.
Would be cool to see something obscure referenced like the Hammer Brother suit.
(Which is now replaced by the boomerang brother suit. Probably because boomerangs work better in 3D.)
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky
Same here, I wouldn’t mind seeing more power-ups but at the same time there are plenty to be saved for future films (Like from the Galaxy games).
We also know Fire Mario will be in the film since Peach was shown using a Fire Flower to become Fire Peach (And I would love to see Peach in her power-ups as well).
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@northern haste
Well I guess this means we don’t get to hear Charles Martinet do Mario’s voice for the commercial. Still absolutely love it, and I love that they actually used the Super Mario Bros. Super Show theme as part of their commercial!
Also can’t help but think of Weird Al’s Plumbing Song & Handy when I see that.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide