Mario Discussion

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
All I care about for the new Mario Kart game is the battle mode. I’m a competitive battler in MK8DX and I hope they can keep up or improve the quality of it in the next installment
Background Pony #E294
@Myoozik
I’m more interested in standard racing myself. I’ve got video clips of all the times I’ve hit 1st through 3rd place in online races in Deluxe.
Background Pony #E294
So far I’ve won at “Yoshi’s Tropical Island” and “Horror Land” online.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@The Worst Person
I can understand why Nintendo is closing the WiiU and 3DS Eshops, (as paying license for third-party games nobody is buying is pointless) and frankly both phtsical and digital games can’t stay on market forever. (And physical games don’t last forever either. Some old disc games are suffering from “disc rot” already.)
But I also understand why many are upset too, as it hasn’t been open as long as the “Wii Shop Channel,” (I think they should of left those open another few years, at least) and the closures are bringing into question the longevity of investing in digital Nintendo software.
Like, is the Switch Eshop going to be gone in less then 10 years too?
One flaw with Switch is it’s lack of backwards compatability. (Though, I suppose, it can’t recreate the dual screen nature of those systems.)
They really should make an Eshop that carries over to new consoles like Steam does to new computers. (But even then older Steam games aren’t guaranteed to work on newer computers, and some games no longer update to fix that problem. Plus, some games disapear from Steam with no warning. So I guess that system isn’t perfect either.)
At least, they’re giving us a year warning to back up our purchases, make any last minute game buys, and stuff. (I’ll miss the Gameboy games. Is Nintendo afraid to add those to Switch?)
Though… I also find the drama ironic, because back when the Switch first released, tons of people online suddenly began hating on the 3DS for “taking production/focus from Switch,” (this was back wheb 3DS games were still coming out, even “Samus Returns” got some crap for not being a Switch game) and were begging Nintendo to kill off 3DS so Switch can be entirely focused on.
Now they got their wish.
Sorry, to go off on a bit of an off-topic tangent, and I hope this doesn’t start a big drama debate. I’m just clarifying the Eshop situation.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
People are already saying the Mario movie being delayed in delayed it’s because of sonic. You know despite the movie originally being released in December and sonic was released this month
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide