Mario Discussion

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
The new tracks in Mario Kart 8 are fun, especially Yoshi’s Island which looks amazing.
Also there are some character slots open for new players.

So who do you think will be added? I’m guessing one of them has to be Pauline.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
@SleepySteve

This face she makes made me chuckle
Also new ad has DK actually say the phrase “It is on like Donkey Kong!” which is great for the trailers but for the context of the actual film is kind of an odd thing for him to say.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
@Jade Kitsune
Don’t worry it happens, there are plenty of Smash Bros. predictions I’ve been wrong about but still liked to speculate because of how entertaining it is to see who gets in or not.
Also I hope Diddy Kong is brought back as well, I miss playing him.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Jade Kitsune
Their dresses were not as large as Peach’s, nor were they wearing high heels most of the time.
This has the same energy as Cinderella doing a high kick in her ballgown. Disney wouldn’t have the balls to let Cindy do that.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@SleepySteve
Well to be fair Mario is more action oriented. And being she is playable, Princess Peach makes sense to kick.
The Disney princesses well save for more action ones like Mulan or even Jasmine, are more about slice of life drama like Belle or Snow White.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

As someone who’ll not be watching the film, despite all my hype. Or possibly not be part of the fandom anymore by the time it comes out. (Nothing to do with the backlash, controversies, VA’s, choices of the people in charge) I wanna say…
I hope everyone enjoys the movie. I hope they find it enjoyable. I’ll miss the fandom…
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
With the Wii U shop being shutdown soon I figured I’d pick up whatever games were left that were worth investing in, so I picked up titles like the Mario Advance games, Yoshi’s Island games, Mario Party games, Mario sports like Tennis & Baseball, Zelda games, Kirby games, Pikmin 2, and Mario RPGs.

Mario 3-on-3 is such a fun and underrated game, I would love to see a remake of this (if Square-Enix is willing)
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time is available which is nice considering it’s the only M&L game not on 3DS. Not sure why they didn’t remake that one, they were willing to for Superstar Saga and Bowser’s Inside Story.

Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
“The Super Mario Super Show” is on sale cheap on VUDU. For those that don’t want commercials on TUBI.
@Dr_Osaka
I assume it’s because “Partners” was less popular then the other two.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide