Mario Discussion

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Beau Skunky
To be fair to Mario what soundtracks would you have used. I think Eye of the Tiger for that training montage with Princess Peach would have worked extremely well. But other than that Mario has a bunch of good songs that I would have included.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks
“Eye of the Tiger” might of been funny. Not sure what I’d use, as I said, I’m glad they kept the pop music to a minimum.
“Fall into the Danger Zone” would of been funny for a commercial/preview though, I think that was even used in the old “Super Show.”
Bowser’s little “Peaches” balled is going to be famous and meme’d for years though.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Kinda wild that Disney still hasn’t given us Americans a Blu-ray release of the live-action Mario movie.
I get Disney is embarrassed by it but come on.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@SleepySteve
Surprisingly, despite all the hate that movie gets, the DVD of the controversial 1993 SMB movie has started to sell well online ever sense the new movie came out.
Oddly, also some critics and internet journalists who pan the new movie, are recommending the old one, and claiming it’s better.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky
Good lord, the live action movie is a guilty pleasure of mine but they are crazy if they think it’s better the the new movie.
Also with the new movie out there have been a lot more youtubers who have reviewed it and the anime so they’ve been getting more attention now more then ever before.
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I think it’d be cool if I saw some people preferring the old movie to the new one. It’s a valid and harmless opinion and I hold nothing against it. Would be a rare and unusual sight, but still a harmless opinion that I respect 100% if they respect those who disagree
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Me and my friend saw the live action 1993 Mario movie as part of our weekly bad movie night, and I found it to be so bad it’s good despite its inaccuracies to the game franchise. Honestly, if it didn’t have the Mario name slapped into it and it would’ve been its own thing with original characters, it could’ve been a half decent fantasy, Jurassic Park-ish kind of movie.
My friend on the other hand straight up didn’t like it
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
According to an instructional video uploaded on Nintendo of America’s website (on creating a Nintendo account), Bowser’s birth year is now 1989 while Jr’s is in 2010.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky
So as it turns out according to GameXplain who got an early copy of the movie on Blu-ray and got to check out the bonus features, apparently it was Miyamoto’s idea to make Mario hate mushrooms. It’s funny to think the stuff added that would be from the directors or writers or other staff would be wrong actually.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide