News, Articles, Events, and Shenanigans. [Potentially NSFW]

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
My UFC idol Khamzat Chimaev is now unsurprisingly the latest victim of cancel culture on Twitter.
Context: Dude yelled “I KILL EVERYBODY! ALLAHU AKBAR!” in front of almost all American audiences in Vegas during his post fight interview with Joe Rogan after his fight on UFC 279 against Kevin Holland on the eve of 9/11 which was just an hour away.
Tell you something about him, he also said that before on October last year when he easily dominated a Chinese fighter and explained that it was the adrenaline rush and his excitement from fighting particularly when he finishes his opponent in just 1st Round is what made him yell crazy stuff that he didn’t even realize every post-fight interview he had in the past. Mike Tyson called him a legit psychopath.
I still love him despite his crazy antics he does inside the octagon including that forbidden word. I believe didn’t mean that on purpose because of the rush.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Holly shit.
Michigan voting machine purchased by guy on Ebay
It was donated to a Goodwill, who put it up for grabs on their website. Guy buys it for $8 and sells it for $1000 on Ebay.
And I’m sure the first guy is going to get in trouble for it. Had he just resold it without knowing what it was that’s one thing, but he knew it was a voting machine and listed it on Ebay as such, when he should’ve turned it over right then and there.
Internet Archive could be in trouble
Copyright goons strike again.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Just learned that Mexico got hit by a major quake yesterday.
This is the coincidentally the third time in a row they got hit on this very particular day. On 1985 where thousands died and again in 2017.
September 19th is really cursed for Mexico with these natural disasters.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
TL;DR: The FDA is sending out a warning of a dangerous new trend from TikTok called “Sleepy Chicken”, which is basically marinating Chicken in NyQuil and 30 Minutes.
TikTok once again putting people in danger as usual.
@NitroFury
Does that site even moderate their fucking contents?!
I love a libertarian paradise ass much as anyone here. But I feel like the site exists and continues to operate as some sort of Darwin’s Award experiment. People’s STUPIDity really is boundless.
I’m pretty sure GenZ humor works on seventeen layers of irony. Like, they don’t EXPECT people to actually do this shit, and if you get the joke, you’ll see it as one. But not everyone gets the joke…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide